• Show
Clear All

• Happy Thursday
    Y'all

So any Dances this weekend??
    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
    Till I Die!

Comment

• I know, we love to watch "Boy Meets Grill" and "Throwdown w/Bobby Flay". But the shows always make us hungry, or wanting to cook! *L* My husband said he's going to have Bobby come throwdown against me and my frybread. *L* I told him his mom would do way better!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• I feel like a starved dog watching those shows. If I not careful I'm gonna drool on myself one of these days. When I was preggers I could almost smell the meat grilling thru the TV. {howls} *L

My Hubby cooks, I do the cleaning and taste testing. Don't be so modest girl, I betcha can throwdown some scrumptious frybread. {drools} dang, there goes some cool points. hehehe
        "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Scientific Facts

Originally posted by CandaePrincess
          I know, we love to watch "Boy Meets Grill" and "Throwdown w/Bobby Flay". But the shows always make us hungry, or wanting to cook! *L* My husband said he's going to have Bobby come throwdown against me and my frybread. *L* I told him his mom would do way better!
          You know CandaePrincess
          I was reading some research papers the other day and discovered a fact buried deep in there about men who make or are makers of Fry Bread ....
          Since the Male arms have a larger muscle mass we are able to mix our frybread dough faster and thus able to reach the desired state of elasticity quickly and efficiently before the dough is work hardened....
          Of course we all know that the dough is key to gooooooooooood frybread!

Hmmmmmm
          What do you think????
          ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
          Till I Die!

Comment

• *L* Could be, but my hubby still thinks I make goot frybread!!!

(yeah I keep hearing from Josiah about how good Josiah's frybread is)

whayyyyyyyyyyy Just playin Josaih!!! don't get huck on me! *L*
            Last edited by CandaePrincess; 09-21-2006, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
              *L* Could be, but my hubby still thinks I make goot frybread!!!

whayyyyyyyyyyy

What : COOK OFF, GRILL OFF, FRY OFF...whatever just bring da food
              Where : Ok24Stacey's house
              When : Now
              Why : cause she's hungry and gas isn't $3 a gallon anymore
              "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

*L* Could be, but my hubby still thinks I make goot frybread!!!

whayyyyyyyyyyy
                Welllllllllllll
                I am known from Wind River to Monument Valley and points East and West and even the Northwest

Of Course don't ask me.....
                Shall we ask....
                Other Experts perhaps????
                NdnKidz or even KiowaKat
                hmmmmm
                ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah
                  Welllllllllllll
                  I am known from Wind River to Monument Valley and points East and West and even the Northwest

Of Course don't ask me.....
                  Shall we ask....
                  Other Experts perhaps????
                  NdnKidz or even KiowaKat
                  hmmmmm
                  yup I have to agree, Josiah was nice enough to make us frybread (dang I was on time for dinner how many times josiah LMAO)......goooooood frybread nice a fluffly!! and the hamburgers and the pannycakes lol

Comment

• Hey got dangit. This thread better not suffer while I'm doing my story!!!! I'll have to quit the story then!!!! *L*

I am soooooo jammin today! I got my coworkers head phones which have a great sound, ANDDDD I get to listen to MY MUSIC!!!! (Ladies Night by Lil Kim and some Jr. Mafia!!! WOOO HOOO) I'm glad I'm me or I'd be jealous!!! *L*

I'm gonna go make some frybread and send it to Josiah and them places he says know his frybread! :P

Comment

I am soooooo jammin today! I got my coworkers head phones which have a great sound, ANDDDD I get to listen to MY MUSIC!!!! (Ladies Night by Lil Kim and some Jr. Mafia!!! WOOO HOOO) I'm glad I'm me or I'd be jealous!!! *L*
                      I'd be jealous of you if I didn't just unplug my headphones and turn up my speakers since all the other people left early in my area. Me and the plants are listening to Big Hits of the 80's on launchcast radio. hehehe.... too shy, shy.....hush hush, etc....

Comment

• girl, the best 80's station is www.1069thepoint.com it's out of houston, and you can listen online....it's really good. I listen to it most days but when i got to work the high traffic on our lines puts up a blocker on live streams after like 6:45 in the morning, so I wasn't here early enough to listen today! but it's really good. check it out sometime!

Comment

girl, the best 80's station is www.1069thepoint.com it's out of houston, and you can listen online....it's really good. I listen to it most days but when i got to work the high traffic on our lines puts up a blocker on live streams after like 6:45 in the morning, so I wasn't here early enough to listen today! but it's really good. check it out sometime!

Thanks......I heard "Bad Medicine" twice today so I need an alternate source.

Comment

• How bout them SOONERS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• mornin Candae! Yeah, you guys kinda whipped up on the poor little Tennessee team. Arkansas won a squeaker in double overtime over Alabama, only cause their kicker couldn't do squat all day. You guys getting pumped up for the Texas showdown?

I went over to Tahlequah Saturday on a last minute decision to attend the benefit dance for the hospital over there. Got a chance to sit down for a couple of minutes and chat with Wilma Mankiller. Had a good day.

I'm going between with the tunes so far with Medicine Tail's Powwowlicious and the Best of Peter Tosh, yah, reggae mon.
                              Last edited by streamhawk; 09-25-2006, 11:59 AM.

Comment

How bout them SOONERS!!!!!!!!!
                                Yeah, they smoked them - did they not? I started to feel bad for Mid-Ten about half way through the 2nd quarter.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.