This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by orangepridendns1
    Hope you are all having a great Thursday!! The weekend is around the corner!!

OP1
    Thursday? oh no, it works alot better for my psyche to call it....."Friday Eve!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by streamhawk
      Thursday? oh no, it works alot better for my psyche to call it....."Friday Eve!!"
      I prefer Thorsday in honor of the God of Thunder
      ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
      Till I Die!

Comment

• Thanks for the Standing Bear info Candae! Now we have to decide pow wow or Tulsa State Fair????? Hmmm, too many choices:)

Have a great weekend everybody, whatever you do:)

Comment

• Good Morning OKIES!!!

Greetings from Downtown Moore, Oklahoma
          Center of Tornado Alley...
          Got my Weather Station up and running
          Well I wanted the 3D Doppler radar and attachments
          But, couldnt afford the price tag sooooo....
          I just look outside and run...
          ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
          Till I Die!

Comment

• Oklahoma Bigfoot?!

Hey Okies, I saw a show on the travel channel this weekend about Bigfoot sightings in Oklahoma. Too cool! I couldn't find a link to that show but here is another link with about the same information they had:

Any Bigfoot stories out there...hmmmmm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvermouse
              Hey Okies, I saw a show on the travel channel this weekend about Bigfoot sightings in Oklahoma. Too cool! I couldn't find a link to that show but here is another link with about the same information they had:

I've been in the Wichita Mtns about 8 times this year. I've never seen a bigfoot but I've found lots of bones and shed antlers. Could they be connected???? Hhhhmmmmm...LOL

A longhorn coming down a trail behind you kind of sounds like it could be a bigfoot, tho. Yikes.
              "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• does any one know candae cane???

Candae whats up homegirl??? boy am I hungry this morn of morns.... so I might make some corn..... and maybe later I might watch some ****. I will think about when we'll beat dem long horn. my paper got ripped, so I told them in was tourn......

damn I'm a poet and didn't even know it!!!

WOrd!!

the magic word of the day is

"OKLAHOMA"

when anyone says it.......... Scream real loud!!!

lets try it........

where do I live......?

"OKLAHOMA"

AWWWHHHHHH!!!
                Dayum I make some keen DrumSticks!!!!!!sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvermouse

I used to live in the Northwest and there were lots of Bigfoot stories from there.
                  But mostly it was guys walking around with Bigfeet attached to there feet and trampsing around in the woods...
                  But I am sure there are such a thing I work with a Ogre and he is not such a bad guy
                  ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                  Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by TacO5000
                    Candae whats up homegirl??? boy am I hungry this morn of morns.... so I might make some corn..... and maybe later I might watch some ****. I will think about when we'll beat dem long horn. my paper got ripped, so I told them in was tourn......

damn I'm a poet and didn't even know it!!!

WOrd!!

the magic word of the day is

"OKLAHOMA"

when anyone says it.......... Scream real loud!!!

lets try it........

where do I live......?

"OKLAHOMA"

AWWWHHHHHH!!!

OKLAHOMAAAAAAAAAA...AYEEEEE
                    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

• Originally posted by NDNKIDZ
                      OKLAHOMAAAAAAAAAA...AYEEEEE
                      AAAWWWWHHHHHHH

almost like a bad episode of the pee-wee herman show!!!

Awwww skeet skeet skeet
                      Dayum I make some keen DrumSticks!!!!!!sigpic

Comment

• [email protected] siggy NDNKIDZ!!!!! *L* That's toooooo muss!!! *L*

What's up Taco!!!!! Holdin it down in N town. *L* got dang.

I hope everyone is ready for this weekend!!!!!!!!!! Whooooo Haaaaaaa

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Ya'll act like since it's OCTOBER there is no more reason to talk to each other in the OKIE thread....GOT DANGIT!!! There's plenty of more dances going on, we just need to notify one another about them!!!!

Who's going to Keetowah Pow wow??? It's their first annual correct??? I'll bring info tomorrow!!!! Unless someone beats me to it!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• And next weekend is 3 Rivers at Checotah, which should be a good one. I'll be traveling over to Kiowa country in 'darko this weekend for the ceremonial dance there. Probably go over and spread some tobacco on Geronimo's grave on Monday, and then drive over to Medicine Park and Mt. Scott to see the buffalo, looking forward to a road trip this weekend! Got my tunes all lined up, just gotta go to the store, get food, and pack tomorrow night.

Comment

• we are going to see how the Keetowahs powwow.....please post the info....not sure about times or anything. Just know it is at their tribal grounds off of Willis Road or something like that. I don't know Tahlehquah very well???
                              @}-->-->--BuckskinRose--<--<--{@

Comment

• Originally posted by streamhawk
                                And next weekend is 3 Rivers at Checotah, which should be a good one. I'll be traveling over to Kiowa country in 'darko this weekend for the ceremonial dance there. Probably go over and spread some tobacco on Geronimo's grave on Monday, and then drive over to Medicine Park and Mt. Scott to see the buffalo, looking forward to a road trip this weekend! Got my tunes all lined up, just gotta go to the store, get food, and pack tomorrow night.
                                Are you gonna swing by Meers? I was down on the Refuge and Medicine Park a few weekends ago. The waterfall I usually hike to was bone dry and that is no good. Medicine Park was as pretty as ever, though. {sigh} You are making ME want to take a road trip. We are supposed to camp down on the Refuge next weekend but if the burn ban is not lifted that might change.
                                "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.