Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot, I almost forgot to whine. They called me into WORK this morning (of all days.) I will be leaving in the next 4 hours even if I have to throw myself on the floor and have a nasty tantrum. Don't think I won't resort to that......
    "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey
      Shoot, I almost forgot to whine. They called me into WORK this morning (of all days.) I will be leaving in the next 4 hours even if I have to throw myself on the floor and have a nasty tantrum. Don't think I won't resort to that......
      Bummer
      ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
      Till I Die!

Comment

• October 19, 2006

ODAPCA (Oklahoma Drug and Alcohol Professional Counselor Association) Native American Division Contest Pow Wow.

Biltmore Hotel (South Ballroom) 1-40 West Meridian. Oklahoma City, Ok. Call: John Scruggins 918-458-0940 or 918-458-6285.
        "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah
          Bummer
          It actually worked out. Being at work until the last minute gave me a pass on all the prep duties I usually have on game day. I got home just in time to eat some hot wings and see kick off.

Comment

• Good Morning Okies
            Whew what a weekend
            A little scuffling going on in the Okie Thread
            But the dust is settled and everything is cleaned up again

Hope you all had a good weekend
            Despite what happened in that State to the South of us on Saturday...

So anyone know any info on the Powwow next weekend???
            In OKC
            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
            Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah
              Good Morning Okies
              Whew what a weekend
              A little scuffling going on in the Okie Thread
              But the dust is settled and everything is cleaned up again

Hope you all had a good weekend
              Despite what happened in that State to the South of us on Saturday...

So anyone know any info on the Powwow next weekend???
              In OKC
              Good Morning Josiah! I saw just a few posts before they were deleted but other than that, I'm oblivious.

{shakes head at the mention of Saturday} That's okay, we had some scrumptious wings, tho.
              Last edited by ok24stacey; 10-09-2006, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Okie Thread

Well I for one am feeling a tinge of guilt today, for bringing politics and troubles to the Okie Thread over the weekend.
                It has remained a very cordial and goot place to post and talk about what we all love and that is all things OKLAHOMA...

To Candae Princess I Apologize for Posting those types of things here where it does not belong...

I throw myself at the feet of the Great One and ask for her mercy and forgiveness
                ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                Till I Die!

Comment

• Well, I'm not really sure what all went on here this weekend. I really don't care, I just don't want ANYONE trying to ruin the Okie thread for us!!! I mean, I've made so many friends just off this thread. I would say I was bothered by the fact that my thead got removed as if we cause a lot of chaos on the site and whatnot. I am happy it did get put back up. Sounds like stupified stuff went on here this weekend!!!! (see what happens when you stay home and don't pow wow!!!) *L*

Basically this is the way I see it, if you don't want to be here at this site, don't be here. I know my heritage and culture and I choose NOT to share it on here b/c I know there are hobbyists and all that jazz on here. But they are everywhere. If you respect your culture, then respect it enough NOT to discuss it on here and then get offended when someone takes action upon what has been discussed. I for one TRY to keep my opinion to myself and just enjoy the various threads on here.
                  I've been known to be controversial and at times wondered if I would get in trouble for it, but one thing about Paul is that he doesnt' care what kind of drama I created, b/c I didn't go AFTER members on this site. I might get on my soapbox about politics, native media discussions, questions brought up and the occassional (which is better Jon Stewart or Steve Colbert?) *L* BOTH ARE GREAT BY THE WAY! But the point it, I can disagree with people on here but I'm not going to start harassing them. I guess that we need to remember this, it's too easy to sit at a computer and pass judgement against people we don't even know. I think that's the problem with internet, the total disregard for manners and respect. I know how some feel about being able to say what they feel, but I would have to say, if it's not your site, you have to abide by the rules of the owner, and if not.......

get your own dang site,

I'll go post there too!!!!!! *L*

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• oh, and even though we lost this weekend........

texas still sucks.

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!!

Comment

• {looks down in shame}

I'll try to be better next time....shucks.

*L
                      Uhm, I totally missed it and I was ON HERE a little both days. AND I sent a message to someone called "Happy Monday" but I sent it on Sunday. I only had 2 beers on Saturday, I swear.

Comment

• I don't know what happened. I was sick these past few days but what I do know is.. I'm still posting.

Comment

• Good Morning Okies

How are all the Fellow Okies Doing on this Rainy Day?
                          ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                          Till I Die!

Comment

• Hey everyone! Happy.....Tuesday.....um, at least new movie releases are out today! Might have to go rent a movie tonight!

I'm so ready for the cold weather but by next week it'll be warm again........dangit.

Comment

• Hey everyone:)

So who is heading to CHecotah this weekend? There is also a one-dayer on Saturday at OSU. If I remember to bring the flyer from home, I will post details tomorrow:)

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
                                . , get your own dang site,

I'll go post there too!!!!!! *L*
                                Such a mussy girl!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• Kirangul1
                                  Virtual numbers for receiving SMS
                                  by Kirangul1
                                  sms-man offers to receive SMS to a virtual phone number for signing up for more than 500 popular services on the most beneficial terms.

The website is fully automated, so you will get SMS instantly at any time of the day or night.

The virtual phone number rent service allows...
                                  Today, 03:17 PM
                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X