How is everyone on this fine Wednesday Morning
    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
    Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah
      Good Morning Okies
      How is everyone on this fine Wednesday Morning
      Morning!!

It's a little chilly....speaking of chili - the weather is about perfect for a big pot. I like Saturday's forecast!! It's about time to celebrate a birthday(or two) around here, right? Then after that will be turkey time. This month is going to be busy.
      "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey
        Morning!!

It's a little chilly....speaking of chili - the weather is about perfect for a big pot. I like Saturday's forecast!! It's about time to celebrate a birthday(or two) around here, right? Then after that will be turkey time. This month is going to be busy.
        Yep
        Got two Powwows this month and going to Mom's house in Albuq for Thanksgiving
        Yep very busy
        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
        Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
          I'd just like to remind everyone that me and Taco's burfday is in 10 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

And I'll STILL be under 30....can't say about him though......*L*
          Dang girl yer Blowed up..... but en e wayz....

What are we doing for our berfdayz...??????!!!?!?!?!?!

What cha' cooking that day???? It'll be like that movie field of dreams... but it will be called table of DREAMS!!!!!!!!

If you cook it

I will come!!!

p.s. I'll be durty thurdy!!!! Gawh dang.......

*tear*
          Dayum I make some keen DrumSticks!!!!!!sigpic

Comment

• EXCUSE ME??????????? Do ya REALLY think I'm cooking on MY birthday?????????

crazy guy!!!!!!!!!

OU plays Tech on the 11th, might have to just go check out the football game. I can do what I want b/c it's MY birthday. *L*

Taco, I made corn soup and frybread on Saturday for the game. It was mussy, we won!!!!!!!!!!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• I will be Gourd Dancing really hard on the 11th and 12th
              But i will sing Happy Birthday to you
              I sing good I have been told
              hahahah
              ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
              Till I Die!

Comment

EXCUSE ME??????????? Do ya REALLY think I'm cooking on MY birthday?????????

crazy guy!!!!!!!!!

OU plays Tech on the 11th, might have to just go check out the football game. I can do what I want b/c it's MY birthday. *L*

Taco, I made corn soup and frybread on Saturday for the game. It was mussy, we won!!!!!!!!!!
                Dang girl can I get a ticket???? I wanna go and see dem sooners!!! 9 count em' 9 more dayz and then we are older.... and better......!!! Well I'd thought I'd say hello!!! and man I sure am tired today and I feel really really good!! I half to get some sleep..... cuz later on there will be three knocks at the door!!! not four or five..... one or two even.... just three.... We gots to be ready!!!!

Man I need some cheese...... I might halfa go to wal-mart and get me some cheese!!! I sure am hungry for some......!!!!
                Dayum I make some keen DrumSticks!!!!!!sigpic

Comment

• Good morning Okies! I was up bright and early this morning, so actually got to work early.........which sucked.

I'm tired today, but I'm getting used to not sleeping well at night so I'm good to go on 4 hours again..........

everyone have a great day and hopefully I will too!

It's freakin cold today.......

Comment

It's freakin cold today.......
                    It IS cold today, was a whoppin 24 here this morning, but the sun is out and thankfully the wiind isn't blowing, but there was alot of frost.

Comment

• I hate to say this but I think I recognize this weather pattern!
                      Last Summer we almost tied the record for most days over 100 degrees right? The record was in 1980!!
                      If my memory serves me right that year we had record Highs
                      AND RECORD LOWS!!!
                      I stopped what i was doing and went straight to a Navy Recruiters office and enlisted!!!
                      He said where do you want to go??
                      I said somewhere it dont get really hot or really cold
                      He said I know the perfect place: San Diego!!!
                      ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                      Till I Die!

Comment

• Good morning everyone. I am happy to report my hubby's back home after being out of state for work!!!!! I actually slept all night!!!! *L* The puppies were glad to see him too, I thought Boomer was going to just jump through the sliding door to get to him. *L* And got to watch my Gray's Anatomy last night and the house was all clean and I had candles burning so it smelled good, dang....can't wait to get home after work!!!!!!

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!!!!! Ready to watch my boys whip some TexASS in College Station this weekend......good luck guys!!!!

I wish I could take a nap. *L* I had a NOS energy drink, but all it did was make me want to sleep???? WTF????

Comment

I wish I could take a nap. *L* I had a NOS energy drink, but all it did was make me want to sleep???? WTF????
                          Guess you're just all tired out...hmmmmm. Wish I was going home to a clean house. We have been running too much lately and it's a mess - plus all that Halloween stuff to put away. Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah
                            I hate to say this but I think I recognize this weather pattern!
                            Last Summer we almost tied the record for most days over 100 degrees right? The record was in 1980!!
                            I remember that summer - it was a scorcher! Fortunately we all had those Daisy Duke shorts to wear and that helped a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvermouse
                              I remember that summer - it was a scorcher! Fortunately we all had those Daisy Duke shorts to wear and that helped a lot.
                              aahhhhh yes Daisy Dukes
                              ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                              Till I Die!

Comment

• ever notice that most of the women who wore those, SHOULDN'T HAVE????? *L*

Those and lycra........

wow

nuff said.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.