Clear All

• ahhhhh yes but you to take the good with bad
    because occasonally
    WoW!!!
    ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
    Till I Die!

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
      ever notice that most of the women who wore those, SHOULDN'T HAVE????? *L*

Those and lycra........

wow

nuff said.

kinda like some guys that wear speedos....yikes, now that's not a pretty sight.

Comment

• yeah, that's just not a good look on anyone, regardless of what some people think *L*

bleh.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

And got to watch my Gray's Anatomy last night and the house was all clean and I had candles burning so it smelled good, dang....can't wait to get home after work!!!!!!

I love that feeling of a clean, clean house and burning candles. It's almost like being at a spa. {sigh} Except for now someone that was there before me forgot to take their dang kids home with 'em. Can I come to your spa? lol
          "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

yeah, that's just not a good look on anyone, regardless of what some people think *L*

bleh.
            I saw some fellas out West that had on those biking suits and someone should have told them it was a bad choice. Little booties, big bellies and spandex all over. "Bleh"...is right.
            "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• maybe wearing all that tight stuff constricts the blood flow to their brain and that's why they think they're looking good.

Comment

ever notice that most of the women who wore those, SHOULDN'T HAVE????? *L*
                Well now the only way I could wear a pair of Daisy Dukes would be to put them on my head, but back in the day.....

Comment

• how about this, women who have good sized bellies and little sized shirts w/their mid driff roll showing.........that's amazing they leave the house thinking...."dayum I look goot" ROFL...............

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

that's amazing they leave the house thinking...."dayum I look goot" ROFL...............
                    I think that alot, and not just about large people in tight clothes, could be anyone any shape, male or female, I see these waaaaay funky outfits people have on and sometimes I think, "who dressed you today? Oh, was it yourself? and you were thinking that looked good when you checked yourself out in the mirror?" hmmmm.

Comment

• I'll be glad when those low-rider pants go out of style. Hardly anyone can wear them well. This thread made me think of this line I got in an email the other day:

Women will never be equal to men until they can

walk down the street with a bald head and a beer

gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

how about this, women who have good sized bellies and little sized shirts w/their mid driff roll showing.........that's amazing they leave the house thinking...."dayum I look goot" ROFL...............
                        I saw at least 25 ladies at the fair doing this. I thought I was the one not current with the in-style. lmao

Comment

• Too True
                          Saw a few at the Fair this year yikesssssss
                          Low Rider Jeans should be outlawed
                          Last edited by Josiah; 11-03-2006, 02:31 PM.
                          ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                          Till I Die!

Comment

• All my friends know the low rider
                            The low rider is a little higher

Low rider drives a little slower
                            Low rider is a real goer

Low rider knows every street, yeah
                            Low rider is the one to meet, yeah

Low rider don't use no gas now
                            Low rider don't drive too fast

Take a little trip, take a little trip
                            Take a little trip and see

lol, just a little flashback to the ol War song....you guys have a great weekend!!! Take a little trip yeah, take a little trip yeah....low ri-der, hum hum hum hum

Comment

• Now I'll be singing that song for the rest of the day.....

Speaking of songs, I have had a group called Indeep on Launchcaster the last few days. They aren't bad. Candae, do you know who they are? I didn't before and it's been nice to have something to bounce to this Friday afternoon.

Comment

• How about that game?? It was nice and exciting, I'll say that. I knew he was going to go for it before the announcers said he wouldn't. They must not know about Bob....hehehe

Did anyone see the military planes flying around on Saturday? I saw all 8 doing circles as I drove home from the office. It was a little strange so I had to call my husband and make sure I wasn't missing big news or something. Then he said everything was okay that we weren't under attack or anything so then I just enjoyed the show. It was impressive.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.