Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning to all of you Okies....Okay, so what's up with 80 degrees a couple of days this week????? Someone needs to let someone know it's FALL!!! *L* Don't put up those capris and short sleeved shirts up yet!!!

Stacy, haven't heard of them......what kind of music is it???

I'm getting back into my little rock phase again......Blue October, Gnarles Barkley and I love that one song about "I guess we never really moved on" or something....it's a good song.

Happy Monday.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

• Originally posted by CandaePrincess
      Good morning to all of you Okies....Okay, so what's up with 80 degrees a couple of days this week????? Someone needs to let someone know it's FALL!!! *L* Don't put up those capris and short sleeved shirts up yet!!!

Stacy, haven't heard of them......what kind of music is it???

I'm getting back into my little rock phase again......Blue October, Gnarles Barkley and I love that one song about "I guess we never really moved on" or something....it's a good song.

Happy Monday.
      I saw the forecast for this week and was annoyed a little. We have Friday off and I was going to go thru and pack up the girls summer clothes but now it looks like they might need them. lol

Indeep is almost like a disco-ish type music but it's 80's. They have that song "Last night a DJ saved my life."

I saw Sheri Cole on the news this morning. If you wanna go see the OU girls play let me know. They are going to be solid this year. Can't wait!!!
      "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• I would love to see them play. My hubby is really wanting to go watch them. We'll have to get set up a time!! That would be fun, there are some bad azz girls on the team.

Monday meeting from H*LL......hopefully done by noon, c-ya!!!!

Comment

I would love to see them play. My hubby is really wanting to go watch them. We'll have to get set up a time!! That would be fun, there are some bad azz girls on the team.

Monday meeting from H*LL......hopefully done by noon, c-ya!!!!
          My Husband and I go a few times a year. We love it!!

Okay and I just found a member in our computer that has the last name "Dang." That's IT....I'm changing my signature.

Stacey Dang - yea.....
          "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

• Originally posted by ok24stacey
            How about that game?? It was nice and exciting, I'll say that. I knew he was going to go for it before the announcers said he wouldn't. They must not know about Bob....hehehe

Did anyone see the military planes flying around on Saturday? I saw all 8 doing circles as I drove home from the office. It was a little strange so I had to call my husband and make sure I wasn't missing big news or something. Then he said everything was okay that we weren't under attack or anything so then I just enjoyed the show. It was impressive.
            Stacey was it at Will Rodgers???
            Oklahoma National Guard is stationed at Will Rodgers World Airport and they Fly constantly in and out of there. What you were probably seeing since it was on Saturday was a training day. The Reserve trains one weekend a month and 2 weeks a year like the commercial says. So They had all 8 ships up full of crews doing training flights.
            This reserve squadron fly the venerable C-130 which is a Vietnam era aircraft. Its main mission is to fly supplies into the troops in short or unprepared runways.
            They also fly support missions such as parachute drops and as a close in weapon support platform what has been nicknamed "Puff the Magic Dragon"
            But this reserve squadron do not have ships outfitted in this manner and are merely cargohaulers doing the three B's
            Beans
            Bullets
            Bandadges
            This is a pic of a C-130

This is a pic of a AC-130 Gunship:Puff the Magic Dragon
            ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
            Till I Die!

Comment

• Happy Monday everyone!

How are ya'll??? Candae, you are never on IM anymore??? Where are ya hiding? I am going to Chicago on Friday for my friend's baby shower. Supposed to be a good dance there too. Wonder how I can hit both of the festivities??? hmmmmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Quapaw
                I am going to Chicago on Friday for my friend's baby shower. Supposed to be a good dance there too. Wonder how I can hit both of the festivities??? hmmmmmm

Have a safe trip KC!
                Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday!!! Just want to remind everyone to get out there and VOTE today!!!! I haven't yet, but I'm going to at lunch!!!!! Then after work I'm volunteering at my political party's campaign office. I do like to campaign and help out, but I am SOOOO ready for the end of political ads on TV. I get enough violence on CSI.....*L*

Hope you all have a gravy day!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah
                    Stacey was it at Will Rodgers???
                    Oklahoma National Guard is stationed at Will Rodgers World Airport and they Fly constantly in and out of there. What you were probably seeing since it was on Saturday was a training day. The Reserve trains one weekend a month and 2 weeks a year like the commercial says. So They had all 8 ships up full of crews doing training flights.
                    This reserve squadron fly the venerable C-130 which is a Vietnam era aircraft. Its main mission is to fly supplies into the troops in short or unprepared runways.
                    They also fly support missions such as parachute drops and as a close in weapon support platform what has been nicknamed "Puff the Magic Dragon"
                    But this reserve squadron do not have ships outfitted in this manner and are merely cargohaulers doing the three B's
                    Beans
                    Bullets
                    Bandadges
                    This is a pic of a C-130

This is a pic of a AC-130 Gunship:Puff the Magic Dragon
                    Yeah, it was the C-130's. I heard on the news that night they were being replaced with new ones so that was the last time they could fly together. I'm glad I got to see it then.

Comment

Good morning everyone! Happy Tuesday!!! Just want to remind everyone to get out there and VOTE today!!!! I haven't yet, but I'm going to at lunch!!!!! Then after work I'm volunteering at my political party's campaign office. I do like to campaign and help out, but I am SOOOO ready for the end of political ads on TV. I get enough violence on CSI.....*L*

Hope you all have a gravy day!!!!!!!
                      I'll second that. It's on the radio, tv and now we have gotten phone calls at dinner time.

Comment

• Counting down to Tulsa Nov 11th
                        I have Sunday off so it will be a Three Day Weekend for me WOOOHOOOO
                        So who is going to this Dance???
                        Should be a gooooood one
                        ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                        Till I Die!

Comment

Yeah, it was the C-130's. I heard on the news that night they were being replaced with new ones so that was the last time they could fly together. I'm glad I got to see it then.
                          Then indeed you were lucky
                          They have been the workhorse for the All the Armed Forces for close to 50 years
                          I know alot of Vietnam Vets that have a special place in there heart for these aircraft!
                          ᎠᏂᎩᏚᏩᎩ - Anigiduwagi
                          Till I Die!

Comment

I'll second that. It's on the radio, tv and now we have gotten phone calls at dinner time.
                            Blech! We had 7 of those messages on our answering machine last night when I got home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silvermouse
                              Blech! We had 7 of those messages on our answering machine last night when I got home.
                              Yeah we had a lot of "unknown callers" and law offices (using their office to campaign) calling us. *L* It was funny, I don't mind those, it's the dang political TV ads that are ridiculous. I already got my first present!!!!! I got a $25 Chamber Buck from work!!! It's like a gift cert. at pretty much any place in Ponca City. So that's cool!!!!

Only four more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I would be getting excited about being 29......)

Okay, gotta run, have a blast everyone!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josiah
                                Counting down to Tulsa Nov 11th
                                So who is going to this Dance???
                                Should be a gooooood one
                                you know I'll be there, if I can shake this head cold I'll feel alot better, but I'm there regardless.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.