X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he was a real jerk... all cocky!! :Mad

We've never gone back since! :p

Comment

are you serious!! you never went back there after that!! Dannnnggg *L*...he's stupid LOL

Comment

*L* I know...

I've never gone back for a Buster Bowl!!! ayes!!!

:rofl2:

Comment

whats a buster bowl??? LOL soup?? LOL

Comment

Allz I can say is DO NOT MESS WITH FOLKS THAT HANDLE YOUR GRUB!....
            "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

:p.... yea no kidding... huh?? LOL... i just mess with them when its time to tip/not tip them :D

Comment

*LOL* yep...me too!!! :Chatter

So Char.. are you serious? you dont know what a buster bowl is?? You'l have to come to Flag to find out!! :D

Comment

nooppee..isn't it like a BIG A$$ glass of alcohol??? :rofl2: if it is..sooorrryy dont drink alcohol here :p

Comment

Originally posted by Dat1NdnGuy
                    Special Guest Appearance by: Dat1NdnGuy

*L*
                    The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

my brother and a buddy of his were at a hooters in nc...when they were ready to leave, they gave the waitress money for the bill - expecting change back....n they waited a long time til they realized she wuz serving other customers and walking right by them...so they asked her where their change wuz...n she said she thought they were tippin her the change...all they got wuz some hot wings n a few beers...she pocketed their money...n my brother made a real stink about it..talked to her manager and left her nuttin..the nerve of some people

n i've heard bout waiters runnin after u..thats crazee...one time at this chinese place..i wuz pickin up some food...this couple were leavin when the manager ran out after them askin if they were unhappy with the service...n they said no..n he wanted to know why they didn't tip the.."waitress"...with this place..it wuz also a buffet...so they got up to get their own food...all the "waitress" did for em wuz bring their drinks, plates an totaled their bill...i wouldn't have tipped her...would u??
                      "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

ugh! i hate it when they treat you different! :Yell no tip when its obvious :42: they'll be all cheerio toward others and when they come back to yer table theyll be all crabby patty and get all lazy

this one cashier was like this towards us at target one time - what a bytch!!

depending on the service and attitude i'd tip

$2/hr !! what are they thinking?! what happened to the min. wage law? :p

Comment

Originally posted by Kool Breeze
                          I put $5 on the table when I get there. That's the waiter's/waitress's default tip. Every time they mess up I take a buck off. Aye!

Watch Reservoir Dogs. That movie outlines the "official" rules on tipping.
                          There ya' go. :rofl2: :rofl2:
                          People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive.
                          BLAISE PASCAL

Comment

Originally posted by *-merk-*
                            ugh! i hate it when they treat you different! :Yell no tip when its obvious :42: they'll be all cheerio toward others and when they come back to yer table theyll be all crabby patty and get all lazy

this one cashier was like this towards us at target one time - what a bytch!!

depending on the service and attitude i'd tip

$2/hr !! what are they thinking?! what happened to the min. wage law? :p
                            mels all..thats what they pay the mariachi's ...$2/hr :rofl2::rofl2:

Comment

Originally posted by Dat1NdnGuy
                              yeah, no kiddin!! LOL

I tip .... I'd hate waiting on people and having them tell me to go get this and that ... so I try to be nice about givin extra.

Comment

yeah but if theyre gonna give u attitude about it then... ??
                                they chose to WORK there so.. why give attitude? :p

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.