Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that put a smile on your face today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that put a smile on your face today!

A morning walk in the woods by the lake with my 3 year old (4 in three days) , watching her catch frogs and collecting "popper" leaves.
    I showed her how you could pop a Poplar leaf!

A double rainbow at sunset! Just after a brief rain shower.
    Last edited by ~Journey~; 06-17-2007, 10:54 PM. Reason: It took three years to figure out I spelled Poplar wrong!

Mike
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Hearing my lil' Nephew, Coren, speaking in English... his second language. He's has the cutest ndn accent.. :Chatter He speaks mostly ndn tho... which is the cutest!! :D
      ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

having a friend remember me, call and tell me he cares...
        Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Comment

talking with my friends on pw.com always brings a smile to my face..
          "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Spending time with a precious child. This morning at the church nursery that I work in we the most adorable little boy visiting his aunt and cousins that are members of the church. He had beautiful eyes and a sweet smile and was so lovable. We later found out that he was adopted. He was a drug baby born a premature and has some heaing lose because of it. He is 2 now but is the size of an 18 month old. Just tiny(he still fits size 2 diapers)! I wanted to take him home but I reluctanty sent him home with his family but he was a joy for the couple of hours we spent with him.
            It's Dezimber All Year

Comment

Originally posted by NDNKIDZ
              talking with my friends on pw.com always brings a smile to my face..
              yeah, me too! :D
              Hockey is soul food.

Comment

my nieces and nephew .. they wanted to go swimming :42:

Comment

Pssst..... FancyStar is having twins! Made me smile!!!!

I'm glad other folks have stuff to smile about too!!!!

Comment

I got free stuff at work just for working here! That made me smile...just cuz I love to get things!!!! Stuff rocks!

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

My alarm clock didn't go off this morning, so I woke up 45 minutes before I had to be at work. My complaining woke my sister up. As I was running out the door she handed me a lunch that she had made while I was getting ready. :)
                      People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive.
                      BLAISE PASCAL

Comment

Ahhh.. my niece. She's my angel!

The other day... Shelbi and her big bro were riding in the car with me. Cameron said my name... and Shelbi (sitting in the front seat) turns around and tells him... "Cameron, it's not Christal... it's Christo".. lol... in her lil' baby voice. :Blush Ahh... shucks... ya juss had to hear it.
                        ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

getting out of bed this morning made me smile...I am sooo sore (was trying to get back into shape, besides a fry-bread shape) :wounded1: :muscles:

AND...the weekend is getting closer!!!! FOUR MORE DAYS TILL RED BOTTOM POWWOW!!!!!! :PTime: :1Party: :switcher:
                          yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

What a brought a smile to my face today:
                            1. Making friends on pws.com
                            2. Shoelaces stayed tied
                            3. Good hair day :D

Comment

Originally posted by *-merk-*
                              my nieces and nephew .. they wanted to go swimming :42:
                              U know ur in Phoenix when u can swim at 6-7 in the morning! :rofl2:

today... hmmm.... hearing about my brother's poor car that died, he loved that thing since it got him thru college *L* and uhhh ..... having lunch with my frens at work :D

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.