Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things that put a smile on your face today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still smiling because I had an awesome night with my little family...mom took us all out to eat and shopping...good times!! Ready for round 2!! I sometimes forget how fortunate I am to have her for my mom...Blessed and Thankful!!
    Be strong, but not rude.
    Be kind, but not weak.
    Be bold, but don't bully.
    Be humble, but not shy.
    Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life

Comment

• So this happen! She ALWAYS puts a smile on my face...I'm overwhelmed by her thoughtfulness...our baby girl has a heart of gold...I adore you my sweet amazing Grace and yes mommy & daddy both cried happy tears! She wanted to do for her auntie V This is 7 yrs of growing and it was past her little bunz...her first official haircut...We are truly blessed!! #TeamV #donating #LocksOfLove

Be strong, but not rude.
      Be kind, but not weak.
      Be bold, but don't bully.
      Be humble, but not shy.
      Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life

Comment

• Things that still put a smile on my face.

Originally posted by ~Journey~ View Post
        A morning walk in the woods by the lake with my 3 year old (4 in three days) , watching her catch frogs and collecting "popper" leaves.
        I showed her how you could pop a Poplar leaf!

A double rainbow at sunset! Just after a brief rain shower.
        It's been a minute. That 3 year old is almost 20 now, and still giving me smiles. Life is good, and I hope you all are well.
        Browneyedgurl had me thinking about here today/ :D
        I'm still lurking around
        Last edited by ~Journey~; 03-12-2020, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Things That put a smile on my face today...

34 years ago today. I graduated Marine bootcamp (Platoon 3007, Lima Company) at MCRD in San Diego, CA. And it would be the beginning of my military career of 25 years. I look back and smile cause not only did I survive roadside bombs, hand grenades, rockets, and mortars fire, also, the boredom that came with it, countless inspections both uniform and gear. Tons of paperwork, and pulling guard duty in the snow, rain, and sand.

Good time to be alive. I smile because of that.

sigpic
          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• i was feeling down today. it was one of those days. i watched this episode of the office with the fire alarm thing and i just laughed till i was crying. some say you laugh the most when you are sad !but i think it was the office that did the magic. any ways, wish you all are having a good time

Comment

• hearing from my old high school friend
              she still remembers me as we used to be

Comment

• Whew, It's been another minute! I stepped out and like to have never found the door in here. Today I smile, reading old posts in here. The original 3 year old, is now 22. Shine on people!

Comment

• nice place

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.