Trimming hair...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• KC Quapaw
    Short Hair Trend
    by KC Quapaw
    It seems with the recent trend towards the shorter bob (thanks Katie Holems, poshe, etc), many people are going for a shorter 'do. Whne hair is too short for braids, what is a girl to do? Tricks? Secrets?
    12-03-2007, 03:53 PM
  • Yaquila
    Long Hair
    by Yaquila
    What could be used on long hair ,when braiding to keep it looking good , fresh looking?
    03-13-2005, 08:45 AM
  • Okwataga
    How do you wear your hair
    by Okwataga
    Since we are also talking about barrette's and accessories,
    Do you braid your hair up, leave it loose, wear eagles,....

When my hair was longer, i did braid it up, but with it in between now, i may leave it loose and small braid to hold my eagles.
    What about the rest of...
    03-20-2002, 02:50 PM
  • kirlegirle
    Grey Hair
    by kirlegirle
    I'm only 29, I look younger, but I found a grey hair yesterday. As far as anyone knows, my family hasn't turned grey until their 60's if at all. Is this common? Has anyone else turned grey early? Should I pull it out or see my doctor? :Eyepopper
    Just so I won't be surprised, do I need to know...
    04-19-2004, 11:53 AM
  • momme
    Any Hair Braiding Tips?
    by momme
    Ok i can braid my daughters hair, i can braid my husbands hair I can't braid my own hair. Any tips?
    I'll take any help I can get, seems like something I should have learned as a kid, but had really short hair until about 10 yrs ago and haven't learned since then.
    Thanks,
    Sar...
    12-16-2005, 10:12 AM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X