No announcement yet.

Low Carb Epidemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hate all these diets........If i want that choclate cake im going to eat it and a BIG Buffalo steak if i want. It is how much you move around after that. Things they put into food these days (no wonder so many have problems). They mess around with food as much as they are cloning things. Makes ya wonder. I see someone said Atkins guess how he umm passed on. How well was the diet? They make it easy at ones finger tip that no one wants to move off that dang couch. I get a kick out of where i live people drive to the mail box to get their mail instead of taking a little walk, and look at me strange when i walk. (LOL)
    The heart can only smile when your listening to it

Comment

when i heard they were comin out with bunless burgers..(burger king i think)..i realized that people will do anythin for a buck and that people are so gulliable to actually buy into that...
      "would u like to lick the frybread greaze off of my lippz??"

check out - http://www.iGive.com/porcupineclinic

Comment

Bunless burger?!?! That's crazy... and they'll probably charge extra for it too.
        ~KB~

Comment

well, here are my two cents...

Until they start makin' Low Carb Low Fat Frybread that tastes good, don't talk to me about it! *lol*

In all honesty, I think it's all silly. Do you remember some of the old weight loss gimicks and machines?? My great aunt used to have this machine that you would stand on. There was a wide strap that you would place around your bum and once turned on, the machine would shake your rump from side to side... NOW HOW THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT?? As kids, we would sneak into the back room, crawl through the loop and place the strap under our arms and around our backs. We would take turns getting shaken and trying to talk at the same time. It was hilarious... until we would get caught.

Anywho, that's all for now... let me know what you had....
          Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

<----- Official PWS.Com Low Carb Princess (need to post my before and after pics)

anyway, although i like having low carb options at fast food places (Burger King is a rip, but In n Out and Carl's are cool), I'd never eat low carb frybread. That's just plain sacreligious. I mean, dangit, the calvary left us with flour water and lard for a reason right? So I frybread in moderation and call it a day. Exercise is so important though.

the key is finding a workout that works for you. Gyms and pilates are great but I couldn't commit. Instead I shake my azz dancing (salsa) at home. I also sneak in some fancy shawl songs at home too. Good cardio.
            Poetry is life in print.

https://poetryislifeinprint.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/KarlieCharlesSoftball/

Comment

Originally posted by gaonseh
              well, here are my two cents...

Until they start makin' Low Carb Low Fat Frybread that tastes good, don't talk to me about it! *lol*

In all honesty, I think it's all silly. Do you remember some of the old weight loss gimicks and machines?? My great aunt used to have this machine that you would stand on. There was a wide strap that you would place around your bum and once turned on, the machine would shake your rump from side to side... NOW HOW THE HECK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT?? As kids, we would sneak into the back room, crawl through the loop and place the strap under our arms and around our backs. We would take turns getting shaken and trying to talk at the same time. It was hilarious... until we would get caught.

Anywho, that's all for now... let me know what you had....
              :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

crrraazzzyyyy nabaho kids!!!! :rofl2::rofl2:

Comment

ha....hol up

so if eat a bunless burger that mean the bunz on my a** is gunna go down...? :38: or do i need to start walking?lol
                blah blah blah....

Comment

OMG tried the low carb Doritos and HATE them! :( Awful stuff! There's some great low carb hard shell tacos and I don't know why they couldn't just sprinkle the seasoning on them.

My next quest is to try the LightHouse menu at Red Lobster. I can't wait!!
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by wannabeUrNo1Snag
                    when i heard they were comin out with bunless burgers..(burger king i think)..i realized that people will do anythin for a buck and that people are so gulliable to actually buy into that...

OOoooooooooo.....that's just taking things too far.

Indian LUV their bread!! Heck, I got a friend who can't eat a piece of TOAST without it parked between two slices of the stuff!!

It's like we're hooked on enriched, bleached flour or something!!

LOL!

Frybread, Bannock...."Horno Bread"....for you Pueblos out there. aye!

I dunno about losin' the buns....then again. I guess I COULD get used to ordering a patty and just being happy with that.

I mean.......we're REALLY after the meat right? I mean, I'm all about the meat in a burger....screw the veggies and "special sauce".

....dang!

I saw that "Low Carb Burger" ad for Wendy's.

....I mean, a burger ain't a burger if it ain't got the buns!!

..dang, you COULD almost say the same thing about ndn's ennit.

GAH!!!
                    "This next song goes out to some girls in dot com. They don't know who they are, but, it doesn't really matter anyway."

"When the God's wish to punish us, they grant our prayers."

O. Wilde

Comment

People think jus cuz you see something that says it's fat free, that they are gonna pay more and think hey this will help me loose weight. But what they don't look at is the carbs. I think they jus add more carbs instead of fat. Same with the low carb thing.

All it is about is lower portions, and excercise. I think the stomach staple is a waste and a way to make money. People you can't eat healthy and expect to loose weight without excercising. So I agree with someone on here that said its all about that. DOn't be lazy! Get yo azz up and go jogging! As for the low card water thing, okay whatever.

Comment

have ya'll seen the organic chips?
                        i saw this on the news the other night, they did a special feature on doritos, cheetos & pretzels... they're all "organic" now and have less this & that, no artificial flavor & coloring... believe it or not, a lotta folks actually went for the bland lookin', funny tastin' chips!
                        not me... it's all about presentation... besides i wouldn't pay an extra $1.20 for THAT stuff... ain't nuttin' but the real thing baby!
                        "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose
                          OMG tried the low carb Doritos and HATE them! :( Awful stuff! There's some great low carb hard shell tacos and I don't know why they couldn't just sprinkle the seasoning on them.
                          YUCK... well those people must have just lied to get their mugs on the tele! hahahaha... thanks for the testimony wyo... i'll stick to the realness
                          "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

Originally posted by bushy_braids
                            they're all "organic" now and have less this & that, no artificial flavor & coloring...
                            People trip me out with all this "No artificial, All natural" BS. I mean hell, weed is all natural... that dont mean that $hit's good for you.
                            ~KB~

Comment

The new baked lays are good though. I never buy them. Except when I go to subway. And even subway has fatting stuff. Like the bread, cheese. People don't stop to think bout that. But the mayo is 98% fat free. But I rather eat a turkey sub from there than McDonalds. THe subs may not be all fat free, but... it is healther for you.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X