"Trading Spouses"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Trading Spouses"

Has anyone been watchin this show???....its nuts! that blonde lady drives me bonkerz, shes Just plain annoying and whassup with that lil ol' lady doing EVERYTHING?!?!

I know i'mma dork....LOL
    "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

lol yup that lil old lady rules!! :D shes like 70 or somethin and she still works out!!

i watched the first show. dunno if i'm gonna keep watching .. seems like 'just another reality show' :p

Comment

I know huh, but I'm a reality tv geek...:p
      "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

Comment

i watched it...that was too crazy... "we are going to do things my way" especially the white lady...ohh puhhleezee!! woman..your mother inlaw is practically your MAID!!! LMAo...gooood grief...

OMG...and then she plays COUNTRY at their family/relatives party in her new home for that week!! and she's all proud...saying "oh yeah..this is just how the parties are at my house!!!" Its like yaaaaahhh right.. you know you fecked up that party...just wont admit it!!! LMAO....

Comment

^^^^

...I know it huh. that blondie chick just ruined EVERYTHING, and she kept gettin after that poor lil chunky girl too....I woulda had to smack her if she took away my food and video games and tv...oh hell no!...:p

Comment

omg!!!! gawwdd just tell that girl straight out too that she was OVERWEIGHT and needs to watch what she was eating!! like daaannngg!!! THEN...she starts talking to her about her mom having KIDS at an early age... like geezz quit beating around the bush and might as well just say..dont make the same mistakes your mom made!!!LMAO...

dannngg she was all going hysterical on her first morning... I NEED COFFEE..I NEED FOOD!!! like geez.. no nana..so you're SOL huh?? LOL...

uggghh stupid white lady! LOL

Comment

KOOL...u thought the same thing I did, cept u said it nicer.......I'm one of them geeks that talks to the tv...:p...good thing no ones around...

Comment

lol....:p....nicer.. yeah i had to keep it nice :D LOL... you really want the PRE-EDITED version of what i wanted to type?? LOL JK

Comment

what a honky...the only one enjoying the damn country music LOL... and the rest of the people there.. were all bored....LMAO... gawwdddd

what about her stupid story at the table??? she kept fanning off her damn face when she was ready to cry!!!! :rofl2::rofl2: trynna get across a message that she was going to make a difference in this families lives ......gawwdd..she really thought she would make a huge impact on that family too!! :rofl2:

Comment

The white mom went way overboard to try and not look like staying with the black family bothered her; she's just typical white trash to me, look how she takes her sweet japenese mother-in-law for granted. It's sickening the way some white woman, who thinks her do-do don't stink, assumes she gonna make a huge difference in the other family's lives. What arrogance.

Comment

i love this show!
                      i think the black mom was much more appreciative of the show as opposed to the white mom. it is quite a difference when you go from just makin' it to living lavishly.
                      i just couldn't believe how selfish the white mom was being... did you see last week when she was blow drying her hair!?!? HHAHAHA... that cracked me up! AND... she had the nerve to say "i'm not cooking lunch, i'm not in the mood!" i think nana takes care of the house more than the mom!
                      i thought this show would be cheesy - but this reality show definitely has my attention! i can't wait to see more.
                      "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

600 crunches

SHesh, 600 crunches! Man that that old lady can workout.
                        It seem like the black lady had the best experience of the two. The other lady (WHitey) couldn't cook, clean, just complain. Kinda funny though when she was trying to dry her hair and the breaker kept on tripping. It was mighty nice of the black lady to spend time with the son and did puzzels. She gave some QT to the poor old grandma that does 600 crunches a day, I think it was a great show, I was just wondering where they were going to sleep though? the first time I saw it. 600 Crunches, unbelievable.
                        "I Ahula Ula"
                        Enjoying the ride.
                        BETA SIGMA EPSILON

Comment

OMG!!! oh yeah...when she was trying to blow dry her hair!!! dayuuumm!! LMAo that was soooo messed up!!! she was just a stupid white woman.... ugghh and her stupid comment in the beginning of the show...where she first gets to their house... and she's all saying to the black dad..."your kids are probably going to say ...'dad, how come you didnt bring back someone of our color' "...ohhhh good grief!!

Comment

http://www.fox.com/tradingspouses/

can't wait for the next fam!
                            "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

HONKEY! lmao! :rofl2:

Sheeez, that says it all huh? Whatta beeotch. And here you wanted a white wife Dat1. :p:p

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.