??????? Hubz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??????? Hubz

anyone else having hubz problems tonight? my hubz isnt even showing up on the left of my screen... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

go off of the site and then come back on. that will normally do the trick.:taunting:

Comment

I started to panic... LOL i was thinkin ooooo nooooo not at home tooooooo...LOL up and goin strong now..:)
      "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ~*Oji_Flava*~
        I can't logout....
        by ~*Oji_Flava*~
        anyone else having this problem?
        I hit "Logout" and it brings me back to my Gathering page with Oji_Flava still online. Hmmm.
        12-27-2003, 01:03 AM
      • APACHEFIRE
        Funniest Situations
        by APACHEFIRE
        PLEASE POST the funniest situations you have found yourself in....OR have seen!
        11-30-2007, 10:56 PM
      • The Rat
        Rat Listens to Wang. Injures Self.
        by The Rat
        I was in the gym today squatting far more weight than anyone with a shred of common sense should. On my fourth set, I'm nearly at the point where my muscles don't really respond anymore when I suddenly notice that my spotter isn't behind me. A second later, he says: "Christ she's hot."...
        10-01-2003, 08:01 PM
      • sneakysnake
        Electric Fence
        by sneakysnake
        We have the standard 6 ft. fence in the backyard, and a few months ago, I heard about burglaries increasing dramatically in the entire city. To make sure this never happened to me, I got an electric fence and ran a single wire along the top of the fence.

Actually, I got the biggest cattle...
        08-11-2010, 05:08 PM
      • wyo_rose
        Who knew? Home theater setup under my nose
        by wyo_rose
        When we moved about 6 years ago I let my daughter take over on my Pioneer stereo system with receiver, 6-CD player, and double cassette player - circa 1993, with mega Pioneer speakers.

Now that I have my own apartment I needed something to listen to, and having picked up an extra set...
        12-04-2006, 06:48 PM

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
        Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
        by OLChemist
        *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
        06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X