Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids

Anyone got any good kid stories to tell.. of you as a kid, your own kids or even someone elses'? Mine is feeding me fresh picked and chilled raspberries at the moment so she's on my good side LOL! So is the neighbor for telling her she can come pick them anytime!

Ok so recently I let her go with these neighbors to Vacation Bible school and she comes back the first night and says.. "Hey Momma!! I learned something new!!"
    So of course I asked her what she learned and she says...

" I learned that Jesus died, and then he came back to life!"

So I'm like , yep kiddo, that's what they say.. and before I could get that all out of my mouth she looks at me exitedly and says...

"AND HE WAS A ZOMBIE!!!"

LOL..............only thing I think of as to where she learned about zombies is scoobie doo.... I don't think I've convinced her yet that Jesus is'nt a zombie either....
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

That was cute.. When my 2 girls was little ( one was 4 and the other 6) a friend of mine was taking them across the street to the shopping plaza. Then about 15 mins. later a cop pulled up with my friend in the back seat and my girls up front with the cop. He asked me if those were my girls and I said yes and then he asked if I knew the woman in the back seat and I said yes, then he asked me if I had given my friend permission to take my girls and I said that I did.Well for some reason that I still don't understand, when they were in the middle of the road, standing on the median waiting to cross the other side, all of the sudden they sat down and started screaming.. "HELP, SHE'S NOT OUR MOTHER!" So someone called the police and you know the rest of the story.

Comment

when my daughter was in junior high she wanted to buy her boyfriend a b-day present..off to the store we go.. I asked her what she had in mind for a gift?.. She said he wants a cross necklace.. So we get to the jewlery counter and im pointing out different crosses and she is turning up her nose at all of them.. then she turns to me with this mad look on her face and im thinkin dang girl im tryin to help you.. She says im not mad but i dont see what i want.. .. Mom im looking for the kind of cross with "you know that guy on it" I laughed so hard i had to walk away the jewlery lady laughed and she turned pink...LOL Now when we see a cross we always say hey look april there is a cross with "that guy on it"
      "finding your best friend in life and love is glorious"

Comment

that was funny

Comment

I remember once when I was a Kid, we used to go uptown with my grandmother, she drove an older model Falcon 4 door rig and didn't pay attention to any speed limit signs. She was speeding a bit through the main street in town, and a local police was behind her with his lights and siren on. I said, oh no gram, the cops are behind you with their lights on. She pulled over, and turned towards me and says, "don't you worry, I have a way with the boys in this town!!
          The police approached her, asked for her drivers lisence, and informed her that she was speeding. After seeing her name, the police replied, Are you Mrs. E******?
          Dick and Bobs Mother???
          She replied, well yes I am.
          The police officer says to her, I am Johnny *******, I remember going to your fields and playing ball with Dick and Bob when i was little, you used to have us come in the house often, and give us Lemonade, and fresh cookie pies!! Well, he says, I'm Just going to give you a warning, that you should slow down a little while driving through town, then he went back to his car.
          Grandmother turns to me again and says, "see!! I told you I had a way with the boys!!!!
          The Creator gives us truth :

Comment

Little Wolf.. BWAHAHAHAh!!! Oh kids can be stinkers.. mine used to sit in the cart going help me help me in a half soft voice while she looked like she was gonna faint.. it used to perturb me so bad until the day she was trying to see herself on TV in the video camera aisle and this tall guy steps in her way and did'nt hear her as she not very politely says.. move , I'm watching that! I told her to stop and she says in a low tone .... Move it F***er! My jaw hit the floor!!!! She was only 4!!! I told her to apologize to the man .. I don't think I've been more embarrassed in my life!!

Ojipe... that is one COOL story!!!
            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

HaHaHA!!! I know you waaaaaaaaassss shocked!!! Kids can say the darnest things when you least expect it!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
                .... Move it F***er! My jaw hit the floor!!!! She was only 4!!!

DANNNNNGGG!!!! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

crrraazzyy!! geeezz blackbear..what are you teaching your child :p JK..... :Chatter :Chatter

Comment

When my brother and I were younger about almost 20 years ago, LOL (got dang!), we were out suppose to be taking care of our livestock (yes, herding sheep, LMAO!), and we had taken our BB guns and started playing in the ditch. Well, my dad had come up on us and got mad because the sheep had gone over a hill and taken off, so he chased us out of there and tried to catch us but we got away, LOL, so my dad decides to go get them sheep, (he's on horseback) and to this day, I still don't know what my brother was thinking, but he was so mad because he just got yelled at and chased around, so he popped up out of the ditch and shot my dads horse with the BB gun! That old horse looked like someone had just lit a fire under his arse, cuz he started bucking and running all over the place, and we (brother and I) started freaking out and started yelling like we were at a rodeo (LMAO), then my dad got thrown off and I tell you what.....You'll never ever see 2 little boys run so got dang fast away from their daddy.....LMAO!!!! My daughter now, tries to be sly and thinks she can get away with things, but I tell her baby, daddy did it all and theres nothing in this world you can ever hide from me...LOL.....Well today I celebrate my daughters birthday, (we have the same day) and today is the only day she'll be allowed to get away with anything....
                  sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

But.......

....You didn't finish the story!!! What happened when he caught you because we know he did.......lol

Comment

Too Many Kids...

o.k., how about when you get mad a one kid and go right down the line naming them all....Court,Jac, I mean Herb or whoever you are....!!!!
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I have a grown neice that when she was about 3 years old had some gas on her stomach. When she passed this, it must of been her first time to realize that she did it. She started screaming and yelling at my sister' "Mama, Mama, my butt is leaking!
                        When were in the car and we laughed so hard that I couldn't drive! I had to pull over for a few!
                        Everybody Powwow !!!!!

Comment

Geez, I couldn't decide which kids and which story to tell. I seem to remember stories about my two oldest the most.

1) Was too quiet in his room. He was about 3 or 4. So I peeked in at him. He was sitting in the floor with a marker, and had marked his whole feet and lower legs from the knees down. Red and Orange. I said, "what are you doing?" He said, "Look Mom, Socks." I laughed. Put him in the bath, but some of the marker had to wear off.

2) My second son asked what is for supper. He was about 4-5 yrs. I say, "Tacos." Then he turned and walked of and said loudly, "I don't want no Damn tacos."

Comment

Originally posted by LAXstarMom
                            o.k., how about when you get mad a one kid and go right down the line naming them all....Court,Jac, I mean Herb or whoever you are....!!!!
                            How about when you hear a mom throw in the pet's names too!

I don't know who did that. It wasn't me, cuz i don't have any pets.

Comment

Originally posted by LAXstarMom
                              haha!! i do that!! and i only have TWO KIDS!!! LMAo..but they're names are almost similar too :p...right now i'm calling my youngest son by his older bros name...i think its cuz my older son is with my parents for a few weeks :( and i miss him a WHOLE LOT!!! :Cry :Cry

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.