does anyone know about this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know about this??

this was weird...........i learned more here then i ever learned at home..............jks..........but yeah has anyone seen this site???

its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Originally posted by *sHaRoN*
    this was weird...........i learned more here then i ever learned at home..............jks..........but yeah has anyone seen this site???

http://www.inquiry.net/outdoor/native/index.htm
    This looks like a "Boy Scouts of America" type of site.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
      This looks like a "Boy Scouts of America" type of site.

yeah it is, thats what bugs meh!!
      its a shame that stupidity isnt painful

Comment

Oooooo, I just learned about night scouting....LOL......Man, I tell you white people (not all) are some crazy folks......well of course some indian is prolly in collobaration with them, one gets the money, the other gets the booze....you decide on which is which....LOL......
        sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by 50calNDN
          Oooooo, I just learned about night scouting....LOL......Man, I tell you white people (not all) are some crazy folks......well of course some indian is prolly in collobaration with them, one gets the money, the other gets the booze....you decide on which is which....LOL......
          50cal, isn't nightscouting something that shape-shifters do?

Comment

Guess so, I don't know anything about that stuff....yeee-yaaa!!! LOL.......
            sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by 50calNDN
              Guess so, I don't know anything about that stuff....yeee-yaaa!!! LOL.......
              Ya damn LIAR!!!! You know........oh yes......you know.

whay.

OKAY it says...ORDER OF THE ARROW>>------> WeeeeChaaa LMFAO

We should make a thread called that.

Hmmmmmmmmm :Eyebrows:

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

LMAO!!!! I don't.......*devilish smile begins to form*
                sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.