"You'll Never Grow Up" Signs.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You'll Never Grow Up" Signs.....

When I grow up I'd like to be as smart as WYO Rose or Middle of the Sky or maybe even Cool Breeze or or Journey---- Only one problem......."I'll never grow up."
    Signs:
    *I look forward to recess and weekends more than my 5th graders.
    *One of my favorite dinners is still a bowl of cereal.

What are some signs that point to your neverending childhood????
    Last edited by Furiously-Fancy; 09-22-2004, 08:02 PM.
    "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

If you guyz don't respond to this thread you're .......you're.....just a bunch of stuffy grown-ups!!

Comment

Hey Furious... it's Kool Breeze not Cool Breeze. :D :taunting: Jk..

Ok... sum signs that I'll never grow up... :Thinking

... I still buy them "kiddie" cereals.. i.e. fruit loops, corn pops, lucky charms.

... I write my crushes name in a heart.. hehehe.. only *ahems name* LOL.. :Tongue

... Sometimes.. I get all into cartoons that my nieces/nephews are watching.. i.e. Spongebob, brace face..

... I secretly wanna collect porcelain dolls.. I always thought they were purdee.. and them baby ones are cuuute.

Ok.. geeez.. I juss wanna be *wink wink* 21 as long as I can...
      ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

i refuse to grow up.....i also doodle my crushes names still and i love spongebob, and i love spinning in my computer chair:)

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Spinning is good... :Thumbs That dizzy feeling.. whooa.. :p

Comment

I sometimes go to the park and try out the swings and try to go as high as possible *L*

I also doodle mah crushes name on paper too :Blush *heehee* if not write mine and his together (same last name) oops did i say that too loud ??? lol

Make faces in the mirror when i get ready for work ! :seenoevil *hehe*

Love the Disney cartoon movies !!! mah fav would have to be "Sword in The Stone" i lubb it ! :Thumbs

Comment

I still use the classic arguing technique also known as "I know u r but what am I?"

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
              When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxper_Bunz
                I sometimes go to the park and try out the swings and try to go as high as possible *L*
                Heeeey.. that sounds like fun!! I haven't been on a swing since.... umm... Six Nations pow wow.. lol... they had a kiddy swing at our Hotel.

*memories*.... In elementary... we used to do flips on the swings... or we'd have contests to see who can jump off the furthest.

LMAO... I remember once... I got the swing that had the puddle!!... That didn't stop me from tryna do wicked awesome cool flips... LOL... Ooh well.. I fell off during my flip and landed in the water. *L* It was sooo embarassing AND I had to stay like that for the rest of the day. :Scared:Blush:Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Nishnab

LMAO... I remember once... I got the swing that had the puddle!!... That didn't stop me from tryna do wicked awesome cool flips... LOL... Ooh well.. I fell off during my flip and landed in the water. *L* It was sooo embarassing AND I had to stay like that for the rest of the day. :Scared:Blush:Chatter
                  lmao :rofl2: Miss nish......u crack me up !
                  hope u didn't fell on ur behind !? lol
                  But i know the feelin' tho *blushes*

Comment

Cartoon Network and Animal planet are the two most watched channels in my house..
                    I still want to wear mismatched clothes all the time and like shorts with rubber goolashes.(but i don't cause people says it embarrasses them)
                    I collect toys, but never am able to keep them MIB cause I got to inspect and play with them first.
                    I still get a happy meal at McDonalds and I get it for the toy!
                    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

I watch Spongebob as much as I can, I love that Cartoon
                      I run to mah momma when I have a booboo..aye. (When I'm sick, she babies me):Blush
                      OMG thats all I can think of..lol :(
                      Does passing notes at school count? (I'm a univ. student) LOL :tongue11:
                      (¯`·._)Ït §M꣣$ £¡kë ®åíñßÕw§ (¯`·._)

Comment

Oh yeah .....Kool Breeze not Cool Breeze........First mistake of my life. Another sign---

I still get mad when I don't win!! I don't cry anymore tho'.

Comment

Just a minor oversight.

Is the fact that I still like cupcakes a sign of never growing up?
                          ~KB~

Comment

Aw shucks, FF. I'm not that smart!

I can still pout, and stomp my foot when I'm mad. That's something I'll never outgrow. I love being out in the rain and splashing thru puddles. I still got a thing for my junior high crush.

I stay in bed late and my daughters try to get me up. And I love playing with my grandson and his trucks. I even got him a big Tonka dump truck cuz I always wanted one when I was little. Oh, and I have some Little People sets and other toys that I've had forever!!

And I can't wait for winter to make snowmen, and go tubing, and keep up the quest to make THE perfect snow angel. Oh yeah, and eat snow too!!
                            ...it is what it is...

Comment

I still pout and it seems to work...still get my way. *L*

Um....I love reading the funnies in the newspaper and watching looney tunes.

I like to go outside and spin until I'm dizzy. I love animals sooooooo much. I play with my two and everyone else's when I see them! *L*

And Birthday cake always tastes better when it's yours!!! :)

Christmas, Halloween and my Birthday still get me soooo excited!!!! I love the parties, singing and good treats as much as the kids do!!

Okay....okay....I'm done now.
                              got dang.

Mussy by birth.....Native by the Grace of God.......

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.