Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to getting to know your friends ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to getting to know your friends ...

It's fun and easy and you might be surprised with some of the things you learn about people you think you know! HAVE FUN

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? In Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia
    2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My pooh bear pjs.
    3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Allan Jackson :dancer:
    4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 6:05am :coffee!:
    5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPILANCE? The table. :ready2eat
    6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A saxophone. :Thumbs
    7. FAVORITE COLOR? Red, white and cobalt blue.
    8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? My Silverado 4x4 Truck.

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
    Yes, when I die I’m gonna stick close to my Auntie Yvonne :Chatter
    10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Black Beauty
    11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Any season that I’m alive in.
    12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? To Fly, I am afraid to fly and if I could control what is happening, I’d feel safer.
    13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? n/a
    14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Depends on what I am juggling … lmebo
    15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? Both my Grandparents
    16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
    November 9th
    17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? Wood.
    18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger
    19. ARE YOU ADDICTED TO PWS.COM? lmebo ... kinnda ;)
    20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Boy! Loaded question … lol. Carnations, I love Peace Lilies, Bird of the Valley, Christmas & Easter cactuses, poppies, arctic daisies, delphiniums, orchids, orchids and orchids. Lmebo … like I said, loaded question.
    Last edited by nt_inuk; 11-08-2004, 01:02 PM.
    Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
    A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
    A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
    Join my on my face book fan page:

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?
    Chilliwack...lol...i like it here
    2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
    My collection of hoodies
    3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Marilyn Manson, the besy of,
    4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 7am 5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPILANCE? umm, the phone to order out
    6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? piano or violin
    7. FAVORITE COLOR? RED/Black
    8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Truck 4x4 big tires
    9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? yes
    10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Dr suess, and "ill love u 4ever, Robert Munch(sp?)
    11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? fall and spring 12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? death ray eyes for sure..lol
    13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? butterfly
    14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? No
    15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My granny
    16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Oct 31 and Dec 25
    17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? i dont have a trunk
    18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? eww, umm pork burger(i dont eat cows)
    19. ARE YOU ADDICTED TO PWS.COM? umm, nooo?
    20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Calla lilly and Daisy

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? In Hawaii, Alaska, or anywhere in the mountains
      2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My new coat.
      3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Kenny Chesney
      4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 5:30 AM
      5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPILANCE? Refrigerator, cuz mine went out when I was gone and it sucks without it! My new one with the freezer on the bottom should be delivered TODAY!!
      6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Flute or the drums.
      7. FAVORITE COLOR? Turquoise blue and rose.
      8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? '68 Camaro, or a Ford Extended cab.

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yes, How Far to Heaven?
      10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Puck's Peculiar Pet Shop.
      11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer
      12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Instant teleport to any location.
      13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? "R"
      14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Can juggle bills
      15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My dad
      16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? ?August 1st
      17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? Paint, diapers, water, down jacket
      18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Well-done burger
      19. ARE YOU ADDICTED TO PWS.COM? OMG!! How did you know???
      20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Roses, of course! Plus star lilies are gorgeous and hyacinths smell SO GOOD!!
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Canmore, AB

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My 1969 GAP jeans

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Juvenile ~ Greatest Hits

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 7:15am

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPILANCE? Coffee Maker

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Drums.

7. FAVORITE COLOR? Red

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? SUV.

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yes.

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? I dunno.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? NHL SEASON!!!!!! :(

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? To fly, like nt_inuk. :D

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? I don't have any!

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? :Chatter no!

15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My maternal grandfather.

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Christmas.

17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? I don't have a trunk. :p

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Neither.

19. ARE YOU ADDICTED TO PWS.COM? Nooooo. :p

20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Hibiscus.
        Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Juvenile has a greatest hits CD?!?! :Eyebrows :Thinking
          ~KB~

Comment

Well, Let's see...hmmmmm:
            1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Upper Michigan...in da U.P.!!!
            2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? LL Bean wool coat always wanted one, but lots of $$$...
            3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? two at once, greatest hits Guess who/Under the Raven Moon by mary Youngblood

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? If deer hunting, 4:30, if not 8:00, or so!!!
            5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPILANCE? agree w/ Brown eyed gurl!
            6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Do play guitar and bass...but rock/blues mostly.

7. FAVORITE COLOR? depends

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Neither pick up truck Chev Colorado

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Dr. Suess.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? NHL SEASON!!!!!! (amen Jinglin'!!! suuuuurrre miss it!)

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Iceland! j/k

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? None

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Do a fair job on da bills!

15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? Oh too many...granparents I guess

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? All of them!

17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? Drive a pick up truck

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? If you knew Sushi Like I know Sushi....j/k hamburger (but really I prefer Whitefish..could eat three times a day1)

19. ARE YOU ADDICTED TO PWS.COM? Gettin there fo sure!

20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Guy (La Fleur!) told you I miss hockey!!!!

Comment

Comment

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Australia

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? boots
                3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Kidd rock
                4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 4:50 a.m.
                5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPILANCE?
                6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Flute
                7. FAVORITE COLOR? Red and Black
                8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? SUV

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yes

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Wilbur
                11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Spring, Fall and Winter
                12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? ESP
                13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? Butterfly, tribal feathers, bear claw and my hubby's name.
                14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Only bills
                15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My Grandfather
                16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? December 25th

17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? I don't have a trunk
                18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger
                19. ARE YOU ADDICTED TO PWS.COM? Of course
                20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Roses and pansies

Comment

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? In the foothills of the Sandia Mountains in Albuquerque

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My Adidas shoes. *LOL*

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Tha Tribe

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 8:25 a.m.

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPILANCE? Microwave

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Piano.

7. FAVORITE COLOR? Sapphire blue

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? SUV.

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Green eggs and ham. Jk. I don't know!.

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Fall

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? To see the future. :D

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? I don't have any

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Kinda..

15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My grandma.

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Payday!

17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? Junk! *LOL* Nah, a donut, tools to change the tire, glass cleaner, etc.

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger.

19. ARE YOU ADDICTED TO PWS.COM? Whaaaat? No way! I'm not addicted... :Help *LOL*

20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Gardenia
                  Last edited by ac_miss; 11-08-2004, 02:56 PM.
                  Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

Originally posted by ac_miss
                    1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? In the foothills of the Sandia Mountains in Albuquerque
                    20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Gardenia
                    ooooooooh ... ya ... good choice in both Sandia Mtns and Gardenia :Thumbs
                    Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                    A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                    A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                    Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

Originally posted by Kool Breeze
                      Juvenile has a greatest hits CD?!?! :Eyebrows :Thinking
                      HAHAHA!! I knew you'd want to learn more about me!! :D

So yeah, he does have a greatest hits album... I HAVE IT!! :p
                      Hockey is soul food.

Comment

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? it would be an rv... then i could travel everywhere and powwow!

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? my blackpants - can neva go wrong w/'em! & my tie dye shirt - i lubb it!

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? ummmm.... tough question... i dunno, but i PLAN on buying the new NAS cd today!

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 6:30ish

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPILANCE? microwave

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? the tambourine! (haha...)

7. FAVORITE COLOR? PINK!

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? ohhh... range rover!

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? the life after... fa sho!

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? the very hungry caterpillar, morris (the moose) goes to school & the amelia bedilia books, i liked the cabbage patch kids books too - still have 'em!

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? fall

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? hmmm... that's a toughie.... i dunno... something quantum leapish... haha

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? i have five of 'em... turtle, love bird, *O*E*, medicine wheel w/a buffalo & haida eagles

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? all the men's in my blackbook!? haha... jks... naw!

15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? my gramparents

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? my birthday - of course!, payday & critmus - when my fam is together!

17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? my powwow chair (don't leave home w/out it!), some turtle wax, the siding off my car (haha... just rez!) and a basketball

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? cheeseburger!

19. ARE YOU ADDICTED TO PWS.COM? surely

20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? lillies, roses, & orchids
                        "i don't like to walk fast man - i like to strut!"

Comment

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? In the beautiful mountains of Colorado

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My Denver Bronco Fleece Pullover

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Nelly- suit & sweat

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 5:30 a.m.

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPILANCE? My Roaster

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Tie- drums/violin

7. FAVORITE COLOR? Purple

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? The Giving Tree

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Winter

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Able to heal

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? Ankle type of bracelet with feathers on side.

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Nope

15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My maternal grandmother

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? My days off!!

17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? Flashlight, spare tire, tools to change a tire, jackets.

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Have never tried sushi, so as of now Hamburger.

19. ARE YOU ADDICTED TO PWS.COM? Somewhat :)

20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? cali lily, roses, birds of paradise.
                          "We exist temporarily through what we take, but we live forever through what we give"-V. Jordan

Comment

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? Near Waterton National Park

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My Pink Leather and fur jacket

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Alycia Keys

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? 6:15 am, the alarm goes off at 6 but i dont crawl outta bed till 6:15

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPILANCE? Bar counter, sit and talk on phone and watch televiion

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Sexy Saxaphone

7. FAVORITE COLOR? All shades of Blue

8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? the H20, Hummer

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Most definately

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Green eggs and Ham, its a classic

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Telepathy

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? nah

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I can a little

15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My biological Grandparents

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Mothers day which is also my daughters Bday

17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? Spare tire and jack , battery charger , oil and emergency kit

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Sushi, love fish, but have to eat hamburger :(

19. ARE YOU ADDICTED TO PWS.COM? not yet

20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? White rose, Orchids, violets, wild flowers that grow on the prairie, just about any kind of flower execpt the venus fly trap.. rofl..they smell..

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? I like that idea of having an RV!

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? My Aerosmith t-shirts and ball cap

3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Aerosmith honkin on bobo

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? since I stopped workin - it's getting later and later

5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPILANCE? my electric frying pan

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Lead guitar like Joe F'in Perry

7. FAVORITE COLOR? Red

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Old turtle and the chronicles of Narnia

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Fall

12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Although that teleport idea is excellent, I'd just like to have enough money to do whatever I want at any given time

13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? too chicken for a tat but if I ever have a mid-life crisis then getting a butterfly

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? I prefer the term multi-task

15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My brother who died in January

16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? My birthday

17. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? A blankey, some window washer fluid, dishes in case I end up at a feast, booster cables and bungee cords

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? hamburger

19. ARE YOU ADDICTED TO PWS.COM? DEFINATELY

20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Stargazer lilies and roses

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                by OLChemist
                                *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                              • namamiinc
                                Hello From FLorida
                                by namamiinc
                                I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X