Rez Car Round Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rez Car Round Up

Arright people lemme hear the details on your rez car. Heres mine, and I aint making it up!

1.Driver-side window taped up because the motor and the mount are busted and it wont stay up

2. Crack in the windshield half way across

3. I have to manually make the turn signals work by flipping the stick up and down constantly

4. Tail light busted

5. No AC

6. Cant skip tracks on the CD player

7. Odometer is broken

8. I cant drive around town with it in regular over-drive, have to go to regular drive because the transimission will stall out at traffic lights and stop signs

9. I open the trunk with a screw driver, since i busted my lock out one day because I locked my keys in the trunk.
    www.myspace.com/powwowlicious

My cuz's gas gage is not working, so we drive for 250 miles and then its about time to fill it up again. lol!!!!

Comment

My van has almost 350 K miles on it, smokes like a son-of-a-gun, the drivers door won't shut, and neither will the tailgate. Radio is shot, you have to feel the clicks in the shifter cuz the pointer is all screwed up.

But we use it to jump the other cars when they need it and to haul trash to the dump and tomorrow I'm driving it 75 miles to pull my daughter's car to the shop.:p
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

Mine's not all that bad. *L* My green Ford contour's gear shift plate is cracked and tends to shift to the side. The driver's side door panel is cracked and broken. The automatic door lock's wires are sticking out. The window can go up but can't come down, so the window stays open partially most of the time. Ummm...no hub caps on 2 of the tires.

Other than all that, everything's fine. We don't trust it though, so we leave it home and use my car instead.
        Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

oh, i forgot one of the tail lights is broken, too.
          Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose
            But we use it to jump the other cars when they need it and to haul trash to the dump and tomorrow I'm driving it 75 miles to pull my daughter's car to the shop.:p
            Now thats a dependable car!

Comment

Originally posted by MeezeeKwe
              My cuz's gas gage is not working, so we drive for 250 miles and then its about time to fill it up again. lol!!!!
              how crazy!
              Bead All You Can Bead

Comment

Originally posted by ac_miss
                Mine's not all that bad. *L* My green Ford contour's gear shift plate is cracked and tends to shift to the side. The driver's side door panel is cracked and broken. The automatic door lock's wires are sticking out. The window can go up but can't come down, so the window stays open partially most of the time. Ummm...no hub caps on 2 of the tires.

Other than all that, everything's fine. We don't trust it though, so we leave it home and use my car instead.
                Hey arent all the cars on the AC rez like that? jk, oh yeah pm me on how the childrens powwow went!-Alex

Comment

I have the ultimate rez car. I always put in a lot of upkeep to keep it going. There's nothing wrong with it except. . .

It's scared to leave the rez.

Yup,

"everytime I leave the rez, it breaks down."
                  Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

you guys gots some busted cars

Comment

Originally posted by 1badazzndn
                      Hey arent all the cars on the AC rez like that? jk, oh yeah pm me on how the childrens powwow went!-Alex

:Eyepopper How can YOU be Alex?!?!!....I thought I was Alex......Juss kiddin
                      "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

My rez car that I left out in Flag, cuz I was afraid it wouldn't make it back to Cali...

1983 Chrysler Laser

We called it "the fazer"

3 colors: Brown, Primer, and gray.

Wouldn't open from driver's side, had to climb in and open through passenger.

foam came out of seats,

Windows worked by pulling them up or down while rolling them

stereo and speakers stolen out of it in Phoenix

All different Rims that I spray painted black

Hatch wouldn't stay up

A/C Didn't work

Gas Door Flap was broken, it was stuck open and people thought I had forgot to close it. After repeatedly being followed to pull me over to tell me it was open, I started taping it shut.
                        If I'm not on pws.com, Im busy stacking Commods.

Comment

I have an old van we call "ONE HORN" one bumper guard on the front bumper...radio only works if you put a tooth pick in the power switch...one speaker works driver seat is broken and is propped up with a powwow chair and some milk crates.. missing the rear bench seat...but hey it makes for a great snagging van...LOL....paint is faded from blue to grey throughout...and the trailer hitch is flopping around....not an impressive looking vehicle...but it has been from coast to coast and powwows all over the country....LOL..
                          sigpicWe spend a lifetime worrying about if we make a difference....Marines don't have that problem.

Comment

talk about rez in the city

I had a 1983 Chrysler New Yorker Black cherry outside and in. The rez in it was coming out! It started to not switch in reverse which ment that the trany was going out, the window would get stuck. Someone tried to break into it on both of the front doors so I couldn't use a key anymore, I had to slide a hanger in and pull it open. Kept the hanger in the bumper. It was comfortable as can be and the seat adjuster still worked and the cd player still worked. My door on the drivers side had attempted to be fixed and it just messed it up so I couldnt open it no more. I was in Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badazzndn
                              Arright people lemme hear the details on your rez car. Heres mine, and I aint making it up!

1.Driver-side window taped up because the motor and the mount are busted and it wont stay up

2. Crack in the windshield half way across

3. I have to manually make the turn signals work by flipping the stick up and down constantly

4. Tail light busted

5. No AC

6. Cant skip tracks on the CD player

7. Odometer is broken

8. I cant drive around town with it in regular over-drive, have to go to regular drive because the transimission will stall out at traffic lights and stop signs

9. I open the trunk with a screw driver, since i busted my lock out one day because I locked my keys in the trunk.
                              my moms car has to do #3.lol. A turquois dodge van the left side of the car was perfect but you walk to the right side and its pretty much caved in. No AC window wipers dont work. man its a 7 people car and we put about 13 people in it!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X