Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What guy/woman do you like on the powwow trail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chazziff
    replied
    my sister had an experience a few years back with one trad dancer - looked all hot in his outfit and so she asked him to met for coffee later. she really waited around for him to come back out after the pw was over for the night. dang he came out lookin all rug-ged...messy hair and his face paint not all washed off. then to top it off he was using a blanket for a jacket and it had grass all over it. ha ha! totally turned her off really fast!!

anyways my hunny looks goot in his street clothes and out....

Leave a comment:

• Plenty Fox
    replied
    Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House
    I'm Coming Back As a Jingle.....
    Particularly one on an ample breast, no doubt!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• this1ndnchic
    replied
    lol this topic..is old...im onthe prowl fro this one drummer ayez

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    I think this year i will pay more attention to grass dancers..lol...always followin those fancy dancers around..LOLOL

Leave a comment:

• Coyot_In_The_House
    replied
    In My Next Life....

I'm Coming Back As a Jingle.....

Leave a comment:

• katezninen
    replied
    yeah...but not a guy with too much muscles.Thats nassssty!

Leave a comment:

• Shnawbay
    replied
    lol

this thread is too much haha i like my bannockbutt! lol

Leave a comment:

• fancy_shawls_225
    replied
    Goot dancers are goot. lol....yes muscles yes... but not fat arms, muscle...

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    Oooh nice....i love a guy who smells nice and does somthing that shows he cares about his appearance....if hes a got a mullet its all good....retro is in...oh and to b able to wear a muscle shirt some guys just cant pull the look off..lol

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    UmmHmmm!! Nice arms are a must. Last week my squeeze had on a muscle shirt, and yes, I was drooling!

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    I like mine slim-ish not scrawny lol with nice arms *drools*

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    Hey, I like my men looking like that!

Leave a comment:

• fancy_shawls_225
    replied
    They look like chickens!! lol skinny legs and big shoulders lol, except for the chicken dancers....holah....lol

Leave a comment:

• middle of the sky
    replied
    i am watching mr magoo (the movie with leslie neilson) and there's this big native man on there... wowsa! i tried to find out his name not sure if its rick burgess..

Leave a comment:

• IrOqUoIs_FeMmE15
    replied
    Originally posted by Kakeeya
    Dangit!!! Now I have that song "I like big butts!.... stuck in my head but I have images of NDN men dancing and shaking their braids........ :Chatter

:rofl2:
    ROFL! OMG thats a great image. hehe. Hey man I just love all them men! Our men are just so gorgeous!

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
  • namamiinc
    Hello From FLorida
    by namamiinc
    I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
    12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X