Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What guy/woman do you like on the powwow trail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In My Next Life....

I'm Coming Back As a Jingle.....
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

I think this year i will pay more attention to grass dancers..lol...always followin those fancy dancers around..LOLOL

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

lol this topic..is old...im onthe prowl fro this one drummer ayez
        (¯`·._.·`*CeDaR RoSe*`·._.·´¯)

Comment

Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House
          I'm Coming Back As a Jingle.....
          Particularly one on an ample breast, no doubt!!!!!!!!
          Damme ape’semmai, "Andabichidaiboonee’ gimmadu’i.Wihyu memme hainjinee’ nahandu’i. Enne wizha sudei’ tsaangu mabizhiahkande," mai.

The Creator said, "A foreign race of white people will come, who will become your friends. You should treat them well."

The Creator sure had a strange sense of humor!

Comment

my sister had an experience a few years back with one trad dancer - looked all hot in his outfit and so she asked him to met for coffee later. she really waited around for him to come back out after the pw was over for the night. dang he came out lookin all rug-ged...messy hair and his face paint not all washed off. then to top it off he was using a blanket for a jacket and it had grass all over it. ha ha! totally turned her off really fast!!

anyways my hunny looks goot in his street clothes and out....
            Watch your broken dreams...
            Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

Hmmm....does the NDN Rodeo Circuit count on this thread?
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

If does then there is a lot more to talk about!!!!

Rodeo butt

Comment

Originally posted by chazziff
                  my sister had an experience a few years back with one trad dancer - looked all hot in his outfit and so she asked him to met for coffee later. she really waited around for him to come back out after the pw was over for the night. dang he came out lookin all rug-ged...messy hair and his face paint not all washed off. then to top it off he was using a blanket for a jacket and it had grass all over it. ha ha! totally turned her off really fast!!

aww man thats tooooooooooo funny! I can only picture it now....DOnt cha' hate when you seen a guy with lots of potential. Than afterwards, you run into him without his outfit on and your like damn- I know thats not. NO that can't be. !NOOOO!..Damn he's ugly ! haha
                  Last edited by AlmostThere; 01-12-2005, 06:29 PM.
                  blah blah blah....

Comment

Is that kinda the same thing as a Coyote ugly??? LOL
                    ya know, youre at a bar or club and ya think wow he hot.. and take him home and wake up and go OMFG!!! then rush him out the door? LMAO I had to laugh at my friend for this.. she phoned me the next morning and was whispering into the phone telling how stupid she felt and asking me how she could get rid of him.. LOL.. I was laughing so hard i had to hang up and then phone her back making up an emergency for her so he would leave.

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

ndn guyzzzzz

heh, this pw season, im lookin @ dancers drummaz, who ever. as long as he smells goot & gots a cute smile w/all of his teeth!!!!!
                      OnEiDaReZmOmMa

Comment

Originally posted by katezninen

aww man thats tooooooooooo funny! I can only picture it now....DOnt cha' hate when you seen a guy with lots of potential. Than afterwards, you run into him without his outfit on and your like damn- I know thats not. NO that can't be. !NOOOO!..Damn he's ugly ! haha

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                        When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

I'm not mentioning names, but he already knows who he is.... and if you know me, you already know too......hehehehe
                          .....Certain Things Catch Your Eyes...Pursue Only Those That Capture Your Heart.....

Comment

reminds me when i was at Schemitzun a few years back one of the vendors was sweet to me and suggested i come back to hs stall after hours. i agreed, but when i got back there i didn't see him. the lights were off. i am thinking he left for the night. just as i was about to leave, i heard all sorts of moaning and groaning coming from under the table. i was tempted to say something but left.
                            Bahnisiain

Comment

there are a couple of guys i have my eye on, one's a grass dancer the other is a northern tradish.
                              Bahnisiain

Comment

Originally posted by .::.~Shy1~.::.
                                I'm not mentioning names, but he already knows who he is.... and if you know me, you already know too......hehehehe
                                I'm not tellling... lol
                                Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X