Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What guy/woman do you like on the powwow trail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
    I think this year i will pay more attention to grass dancers..lol...always followin those fancy dancers around..LOLOL
    omg!!! u took the words right out of my mouf......my thoughts exactly...I already have one in mind but I guessh we will juss have to wait and see
    ~~~~~U juss Hate Me Cuz U Ain't Me!~~~~~

Comment

ALWAYS B ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A NEW EX...LOL..JUS KIDDIN

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

I can't make it to a powwow to save my life.... but thats okay....someday I'll make it to one and I'll let you all know...
        sigpic
        R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by gaonseh
          I'm not tellling... lol

Hey Lady...How you been?? ......Like he doesnt know already eh?? Ohhh well.....
          .....Certain Things Catch Your Eyes...Pursue Only Those That Capture Your Heart.....

Comment

Originally posted by .::.~Shy1~.::.
            Hey Lady...How you been?? ......Like he doesnt know already eh?? Ohhh well.....
            I know.... like it's some big secret! LMAO... How have YOU been??? Call me lata... I'll come over for a visit
            Haudenosaunee Hotties & Hunnies

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
              Hello From FLorida
              by namamiinc
              I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
              Yesterday, 07:14 AM
            • OLChemist
              Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
              by OLChemist
              *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
              06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X