Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What guy/woman do you like on the powwow trail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaonseh
    replied
    Originally posted by .::.~Shy1~.::.
    Hey Lady...How you been?? ......Like he doesnt know already eh?? Ohhh well.....
    I know.... like it's some big secret! LMAO... How have YOU been??? Call me lata... I'll come over for a visit

Leave a comment:

• .::.~Shy1~.::.
    replied
    Originally posted by gaonseh
    I'm not tellling... lol

Hey Lady...How you been?? ......Like he doesnt know already eh?? Ohhh well.....

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    I can't make it to a powwow to save my life.... but thats okay....someday I'll make it to one and I'll let you all know...

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    ALWAYS B ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A NEW EX...LOL..JUS KIDDIN

Leave a comment:

• oneida_huny
    replied
    hmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by ~Brown Eyed Gurl~
    I think this year i will pay more attention to grass dancers..lol...always followin those fancy dancers around..LOLOL
    omg!!! u took the words right out of my mouf......my thoughts exactly...I already have one in mind but I guessh we will juss have to wait and see

Leave a comment:

• gaonseh
    replied
    Originally posted by .::.~Shy1~.::.
    I'm not mentioning names, but he already knows who he is.... and if you know me, you already know too......hehehehe
    I'm not tellling... lol

Leave a comment:

• bahnisiain
    replied
    there are a couple of guys i have my eye on, one's a grass dancer the other is a northern tradish.

Leave a comment:

• bahnisiain
    replied
    Originally posted by chazziff
    my sister had an experience a few years back with one trad dancer - looked all hot in his outfit and so she asked him to met for coffee later. she really waited around for him to come back out after the pw was over for the night. dang he came out lookin all rug-ged...messy hair and his face paint not all washed off. then to top it off he was using a blanket for a jacket and it had grass all over it. ha ha! totally turned her off really fast!!

anyways my hunny looks goot in his street clothes and out....
    reminds me when i was at Schemitzun a few years back one of the vendors was sweet to me and suggested i come back to hs stall after hours. i agreed, but when i got back there i didn't see him. the lights were off. i am thinking he left for the night. just as i was about to leave, i heard all sorts of moaning and groaning coming from under the table. i was tempted to say something but left.

Leave a comment:

• .::.~Shy1~.::.
    replied
    I'm not mentioning names, but he already knows who he is.... and if you know me, you already know too......hehehehe

Leave a comment:

• *KaLiLsHa*
    replied
    Originally posted by katezninen

aww man thats tooooooooooo funny! I can only picture it now....DOnt cha' hate when you seen a guy with lots of potential. Than afterwards, you run into him without his outfit on and your like damn- I know thats not. NO that can't be. !NOOOO!..Damn he's ugly ! haha

Leave a comment:

• oneidagirl22
    replied
    ndn guyzzzzz

heh, this pw season, im lookin @ dancers drummaz, who ever. as long as he smells goot & gots a cute smile w/all of his teeth!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AngelFeather
    replied
    my sister had an experience a few years back with one trad dancer - looked all hot in his outfit and so she asked him to met for coffee later. she really waited around for him to come back out after the pw was over for the night. dang he came out lookin all rug-ged...messy hair and his face paint not all washed off. then to top it off he was using a blanket for a jacket and it had grass all over it. ha ha! totally turned her off really fast!!

Is that kinda the same thing as a Coyote ugly??? LOL
    ya know, youre at a bar or club and ya think wow he hot.. and take him home and wake up and go OMFG!!! then rush him out the door? LMAO I had to laugh at my friend for this.. she phoned me the next morning and was whispering into the phone telling how stupid she felt and asking me how she could get rid of him.. LOL.. I was laughing so hard i had to hang up and then phone her back making up an emergency for her so he would leave.

Leave a comment:

• katezninen
    replied

aww man thats tooooooooooo funny! I can only picture it now....DOnt cha' hate when you seen a guy with lots of potential. Than afterwards, you run into him without his outfit on and your like damn- I know thats not. NO that can't be. !NOOOO!..Damn he's ugly ! haha
    Last edited by AlmostThere; 01-12-2005, 05:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• fancy_shawls_225
    replied
    If does then there is a lot more to talk about!!!!

Rodeo butt

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    Hmmm....does the NDN Rodeo Circuit count on this thread?

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
    Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
    by OLChemist
    *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
    06-21-2021, 12:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X