*Attention All Navajo And Anyone Else Who May Possess Sheep.....*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Attention All Navajo And Anyone Else Who May Possess Sheep.....*

Burberrilish has been seen scouring Navajo Country in search of Sheep.....See she is heading to the North country and apparantly needs a coat.....So be real careful.....Yes she is armed and extremely dangerous.....She might be accompanied by a "Chica" you'll be able to distinguish her by her Jingles....
    Last edited by Coyot_In_The_House; 12-06-2004, 11:06 AM. Reason: Spelling error.....errrr
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

LMAO! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Comment

you weirdo! LOL :Chatter

Comment

See she admits it.....!

Geez those poor sheep! Just Tewabull!
        "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

We have bighorn sheep here, wild ram (rams? *L*)

Hey Burbs want a ram??????? :Chatter

Comment

lmao! :rofl2: :rofl2:

Comment

Char... if you want just sheep skins... save me a leg.. maybe a head!

:rofl2:

Comment

Oh No!

Originally posted by Dazzle_me_now
                Char... if you want just sheep skins... save me a leg.. maybe a head!

I sense an Uprising......See when them Dine get Mutton on the mind there's no stopping em!!! This certainly is not and I repeat Not! Baahozhonii.....

Comment

Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House
                  Burberrilish has been seen scouring Navajo Country in search of Sheep.....See she is heading to the North country and apparantly needs a coat.....So be real careful.....Yes she is armed and extremely dangerous.....She might be accompanied by a "Chica" you'll be able to distinguish her by her Jingles....
                  :rofl2: hahahahahahaha
                  Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House
                    I sense an Uprising......See when them Dine get Mutton on the mind there's no stopping em!!! This certainly is not and I repeat Not! Baahozhonii.....
                    :6: :ready2eat :7:

Comment

:42:

Comment

wait till 50cal invades this thread! he might just eat his mouse! LMAO :Chatter

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                          wait till 50cal invades this thread! he might just eat his mouse! LMAO :Chatter
                          Hockey is soul food.

Comment

however i would prefer a black sheep...so i can adorn myself in black wool! LMAO :Chatter...

WATTCCHH OUUTT!! LMAO

Comment

Whoa! Look out for Char... makin' her Canada debut .. all pimped out!! LMAO!!!!! :D
                              Hockey is soul food.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.