Everlasting Hatred......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everlasting Hatred......

Ok, I know the title of this thread is all crazy considering the time of year it is, but I wanted to share a new book with y'alls......well first this is how I got to know about it...LOL!! My trucks fuel pump went out on me when I was going to san diego last week and the tow truck driver and I started talking and he told me of this book...highly recommended he said, so I found a barnes and noble and bought it, it's called Everlasting Hatred : the roots of jihad by Hal Lindsey.......from what I've read so far it's interesting......It's about the real reasons why the islamic fundamentalists are so screwed up in the head....*L*....and why they wage jihad against the western world.....just thought one of you might be interested because of our current predictament in the Middle East......
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

ohhh i thought this was an hatred about your fuel pump going out! :lol2:

i was gonna add to it ...but okay :Chatter :Crazy

Comment

hmmmm sounds interesting.... maybe ill check it out... at the chapters here... thx....

Comment

yeah it should have been about my fuel pump, but I lucked out and had advantage warranty and it was fixed for free!!!1 Yeah baby!!! LOL!!!!!!!
        sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by 50calNDN
          yeah it should have been about my fuel pump, but I lucked out and had advantage warranty and it was fixed for free!!!1 Yeah baby!!! LOL!!!!!!!
          The vehicles with the fuel pump in the gas tanks are a bear to reckon with. It takes a good four hours if you replace the pump yourself. I know cuz I had to do it twice already. Otherwise you fork over $400+ to have a dealer do it for you. So without warranty, you should be nuttier than a squirrel turd. :duel12:

Comment

Originally posted by 50calNDN
            Ok, I know the title of this thread is all crazy considering the time of year it is, but I wanted to share a new book with y'alls......well first this is how I got to know about it...LOL!! My trucks fuel pump went out on me when I was going to san diego last week and the tow truck driver and I started talking and he told me of this book...highly recommended he said, so I found a barnes and noble and bought it, it's called Everlasting Hatred : the roots of jihad by Hal Lindsey.......from what I've read so far it's interesting......It's about the real reasons why the islamic fundamentalists are so screwed up in the head....*L*....and why they wage jihad against the western world.....just thought one of you might be interested because of our current predictament in the Middle East......
            well, i was just watching a documentary with my 12 yr old kid about jihad terrorosts blowing up trains in madrid and then they kinda show them beheading another person... i hope america,and whoever else can, will blow those sobs to hell.... really... and if peoplel think the world is a nice rosy place were the peace fairies will rule they are sadly mistaken...

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno
              The vehicles with the fuel pump in the gas tanks are a bear to reckon with. It takes a good four hours if you replace the pump yourself. I know cuz I had to do it twice already. Otherwise you fork over $400+ to have a dealer do it for you. So without warranty, you should be nuttier than a squirrel turd. :duel12:
              lmao! nuttier than a squirrel turd :rofl2::rofl2:

if my car ever breaks down..umm can i bring it to you?? LOL :Chatter JK

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                ohhh i thought this was an hatred about your fuel pump going out! :lol2:

i was gonna add to it ...but okay :Chatter :Crazy
                me too!! :42:
                but it was actually intellectual and insightful ... good job 50! I see mutton isn't the only thing on ur mind :D hehe JK

Comment

LOL!! ANyways........yeah, they total for the fuel pump and labor came up to 897.43, but I had a warranty!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! Free baby, free!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, the book is very interesting in how it goes and tells how these people came about and the differences in islamic culture......it even quotes passages from the bible and the koran and how it is interepreted by these people.......a good read if you are interested
                  sigpic

Comment

what me and my kid saw on tv was traumatizing... so i can imagine the people that live through it are traumatized. i remember getting my purse snatched and for weeks i kept looking back at people passing me..(i still do actually but not so obvious). so it must be way, way worse for people that live through bombings and stuff... anywayz.. i was also thinking.. people get really upset , i mean the world, about 9/11, but they didnt really do much when they were bombing indians in central america, etc... and then they have marches here in vancouver for whatever but when they have the missing women's march here, all these so called "freedom lovers" or whatever theyre protesting wont show up for this march... kinda hypocritcial eh? anywayz when i get upset i dont make sense... "holy war" isnt that an oxymoron from a buncha morons?

Comment

Yeah, it is....they don't know what they're really fightin for, 72 virgins and a palace in the afterlife???? Nah, don't think so, can't even find a single virgin in the real world....LOL!!!.....as for bombings yeah I know what you mean, from time to time I freak out when I hear firecrackers, which is why I boycotted 4th of july this year and last. oh well, thats life, deal with what it hands you and make the best of it.......
                      sigpic

Comment

dang 50.. you always seem to impress me even tho you can be a brat to me! LMAO... :D..

Comment

ill buy that book for my dad for xmas then ill also get to read it, el cheapo..

Comment

sounds like the christian extremists have competition....LOL.... but the bottom line is....these guys find any reason to to export their hatred to the western world... I seen a bit of it,back in Beirut way back in 1983...when the Shiites were following the words of Ayatollah Khomeni we became targets for their hatred...while we were there protecting them from the Isrealis...kinda ironic....we always become victims by those we are helping...at least in that part of the world...... but I realize its a few that push the extreme ideas...because I saw first hand the appreciation most of the people had for our being there...my last patrol in "Hooterville" (our name for the shiite community we patrolled) I took many pics of the children who were able to play safely in the streets...
                            I think extremism is something we all have to deal with one way or the other...we have varying degrees of it here in the States...remember Jim Jones...the Morman groups who broke from the church...Waco....ect.....it seems here though its swept under the carpet so to say...we all know of situations we can point out extremism beliefs..be it racial,religious..or what ever you can label it...it exists...we only seem to take it serious when it pertains to us...if the Islamic extremists chose to direct their anger towards another group....would we be paying so much attention to it?.....Just a thought
                            sigpicWe spend a lifetime worrying about if we make a difference....Marines don't have that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Burberrilish
                              dang 50.. you always seem to impress me even tho you can be a brat to me! LMAO... :D..
                              Yeah, I have my moments when I impress myself to...LOL!!!! jk
                              sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X