Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annie Fawn
    replied
    I'm a firm believer in the death penalty. I'm still ticked off that Ted Bundy lived 12 years longer than his last victim. If Scott Petterson just got life in jail he wouldn't be thinking of his wife and son, but how he could gain more money attention, and how he could make the tax payers pay for more appeals.

Leave a comment:

• billyjoejimbob
    replied
    Death Sentence is only for the benefit of the living. He isnt really suffering or paying society back, he is dead. That only makes his family suffer and why should they suffer?

Unless he REALLY believes in heaven and hell, he will suffer, but we dont know for sure.

Take the safe road and keep him alive and let us SEE him suffering.

If someone in my family was killed I wouldnt want the death penalty, i would want to see them rot, get beat up and raped in prison, etc. let them feel the physical pain that i would be feeling mentally.

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    Well I support the death sentance and I feel dude deserved it. It's just my opinion and I don't wish to discuss it further than that.

BTW.. Jeffry Dahmer was not killed by inmates, they ended up paralyzing him to a point and he ended up choking to death on a hot dog or something like that in an invicare kinda place for prisoner.

Leave a comment:

• cougartracks
    replied
    Death sentance

undefinedundefinedundefined
    I don't agree with the death sentance because two many innocent people are executed, some for no other reason than there Indian or there black, some D.As build their carrers on peoples lives, i trust them as far as i can kick them,I have a friend in prison now who was sentanced in 1992 for fighting with a Rez cop he's still there and doesn't get out for another four or five years it stinks his name is Eagle Thunder he is Choctaw.He's in solitary confinment so he can't get harrashed because he is Indian, So i don't trust the law to get things right when your lifes at stake, fair enough if it's a clear cut case and some monster has murdered a child or raped a woman or there kidnappers kill them i would other wise life in prison with no parole that's all Osceola Birdman Waters.

Leave a comment:

• warriorsociety06
    replied
    death sentence

sent some flowers and a good bye letter .

Leave a comment:

• chazziff
    replied
    Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy
    He should die painfully. by the way, that one post about Rae Carruth, the baby lived if I'm not mistaken....
    The baby boy lived but was severely brain damaged and now has a lifetime of assisted help by his maternal grandmother to look "forward" to

Leave a comment:

• old_schooldancer2004
    replied
    Originally posted by eucheefolife
    he needs to think about what he did i think he should rot in jail
    yeah true true.

Leave a comment:

• eucheefolife
    replied
    he needs to think about what he did i think he should rot in jail

Leave a comment:

• old_schooldancer2004
    replied
    Scott Peterson

A quote from Samuel L Jackson, "Yes! He deserves to die and I hope he burns in hell!"

Leave a comment:

• n8vsista
    replied
    Yes, I think that he got what he deserves. I, too, don't like the death penalty, but you gotta admit; that had to be a hard decision for the jury. But he did kill 2 people he supposedly loved and for what?? There should be no excuse for his life to be continued...(i know that sounds harsh, but it's only my opinion)

Leave a comment:

• Ndnsoldierboy
    replied
    He should die painfully. by the way, that one post about Rae Carruth, the baby lived if I'm not mistaken....

Leave a comment:

• tigger
    replied
    i agree with the sentencing. but i don't agree with the process. he's going to sit around for a long while before it can even happen. it'll take atleast 5yrs before he can even get to the federal part of the appeals. and all the while it costing us more and more money to keep him alive. that's not right either

Leave a comment:

• Resa
    replied
    That is true- it could be a racial thing- but I think the fact that he did it so near Christmas added to a lot of the emotions some people feel toward the whole thing- that and all of the clear deception on his part- how they found him at the border w/his hair dyed and thousands of dollars- if he was so innocent why was he trying to flee the country??

Leave a comment:

• kneegrow_native
    replied
    I wouldn't be too surprised if he is executed via jail house justice, you know, a sharpened toothbrush shoved right through his neck when the guard are paid....er....not looking.

Leave a comment:

• old_schooldancer2004
    replied
    Yeah, he deserves the death penalty! Most definely.

I'm surprised they found him guilty, since this happened in California.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X