X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *throws other slipper at rose*

eff pancakes *cuddles jar of applesauce*

Comment

• *spittin' out pink fuzz* puh, puh! OK, OK, at least let me mix some jello in your appysauce for protein.:p
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

• touch the jar and die....

Comment

• Dang, I'm starting to think that half the time I'm in this relationship I have to be the one to make all the decisions & be the mean one. I'm gonna have a that crease in my brow if I don't stop gettin mad so easy. The good thing is that atleast the Kids are growing up!!!

*downs rest of coffee, makes another cup*

Right now the way I see it, is that even though we''ve been together going on 4 yrs, I'm still learning how to get things together. All trial & error to make this family flow. His input is maybe a little $$ or some lip, something I could do w/out. I stead of coming out & saying "You need to do...blah blah blah..." it should be something else like a request. Or simply ask. Ask!! Is that so dang hard to do?? :reallymad

*grabs some bins of food for the buffet, takes out to the buffet*

Comment

• Well, James just pissed me off so much this week that he's gettin' the laundry basket treatment. "Honey, where's my socks?" "In the laundry basket." "Where's my shirt?" "In the laundry basket."

He'll catch on in another day or so and then start being nice again. You know, I wonder what our men have the nerve to say about us at their jobs. "She's actin' like a b!tch, and I have no idea why!" :Chatter

Comment

• *tries to cram sasquatch foot into tiny slipper* Nope. . .my foot's too big for this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by traci_m
                *tries to cram sasquatch foot into tiny slipper* Nope. . .my foot's too big for this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by traci_m
                  *tries to cram sasquatch foot into tiny slipper* Nope. . .my foot's too big for this one.

*grabs fuzzy from traci & hands her different fuzzy*

Girl you know baby has tiny feet!! :Chatter

You looked crazy trying to put this on!!!!

Comment

• Guess Who?

Surprise!!!!!

How is everyone?
                    I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• TOO LATE ALREADY SCARRED!

hahaha
                      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

• Is my Sister around?
                        I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Honey Girl, Where's your "Momma?"

Hella Handles....

Comment

• SHE!!!

*big ndn hugz*
                            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

• Hey Super! How the Hell you been?

Men Talk? I had an 18 year old boy here trying to hit on me all night. I think my Cousin thought it would be funny, or something....:o

Hella Handles....

Comment

• :secrets: to super....Hey, who's the chick??

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.