Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD! Is it just me or is it burning up in here?!?!?

*pulls off as many clothes as possible and jumps into the pool*

Comment

• Here's your burger Woofie. Right behind you Traci, I'll bring the drinks. dancing to the tunes heading toward Kitchen to clean up the mess I made. :dancer: what kind of drinks do you want Traci yelling out to the pool.
      don't you be wastin' all your money
      on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• Ginger--I'm sorry. I must have fallen asleep before you arrived last night and didn't hear you come in. Maybe we'll have some fun next time. :)

Comment

• *walks in slowly.... *

ummmm ... HELLO???

*echoes*

oooooh its weird bein here on a weekend

:Cry I SHOULD BE AT A PW WIF IAN!!!!!!

ok not that bad i guess i needed a break from pws anyways cuz i'm so tired i really don't care that i'm home!!! plus i got a wedding party to go to later!!! :D that should be fun!!

Comment

• Hi DHG, I hope you having a good week end. Don't worry about being away from Ian It's good to get away from each other every now & then.
            I'm doing great might see the new spy Kids movie Later :D
            don't you be wastin' all your money
            on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• yeah i know i'm not really dyin here wifout him i just wish i was with him... :p

but whatever he won't be gone forever... :)

man i'm not even hungry i just got back from a wedding :D it was coooool

Comment

• Originally posted by DeliciousHoneyGirl
                yeah i know i'm not really dyin here wifout him i just wish i was with him... :p

but whatever he won't be gone forever... :)

man i'm not even hungry i just got back from a wedding :D it was coooool
                hi DHG stopped in on a Sunday...never did that before nice doo!!!!:D
                believe in yourself

Comment

• this is still so weird bein here on a wknd!!!

Comment

• DHG ..it's always weird here on weekends & late nites..:Eyepopper ..I've been doin' this shift for almost a year now!
                    but since I can't get on-line days I gotta be here when I can..;)
                    Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• O.K. most of ya know that hubby & I are split & that I don't really want to talk about it much , yet..
                      But I will say this 'cause of Super's question...Him lying to me is one of the MAIN reasons that things are the way they are between us now..Listen to your old auntie..you can't have a relationship built on lies..your foundation will crumble & erode & the whole thing will fall hard!!
                      Have you really seen the changes in him or is he just tellin' ya he's changed??
                      you & I both know it ain't about the "gentleman's clubs"

Comment

• *grabs some strawberries,lemons & ice from the kitchen..*:)

*goes behind the counter for the stashed bottle of Jamaican rum...*:D

*cranks up the jukebox!!* :Music:
                        *plays : Z4 , Z5 , Z6 & Z8..*
                        All new Ziggy Marley..Drastic , Good Time , Small People , New Time & Age..:D

*Heads out to pool w/ a blender full of strawberry daqs & a plate of black bean nachos w/ x-tra cheese & green chilies..*;)

"I'll have my own pool party,even if it is sunday nite..":p

* lites tiki torches & dives in the pool *..

Comment

• thought I would poke my head in hear, its been so long since was able to stop by, but I have the connection & will be stopping by more often now, see you soon

Comment

• *comes in w/ little pep in step*

I think I'll get right to the buffet & make the mexican buffet this morning!! Have to get out the sausage, chz, flr, bacon, eggs, everything to make this fine brkfst for a Monday morning.

Lil Cricket sure knows how to party for one now. I know what you mean Cricket. Lies are a no no. Super needs to stick to her super instincts. She's gonna do what the right thing but sometimes we'll try to believe our own little lie, you know?? The one where we'll give the benefit of the DOUBT to the man, again. But when the actions proves us right all along thats the part that hurts cause we just HAD to see if it was going to change & it usually doesn't.:Cry

*wipes tears*

Dang, I was all happy....I am still happy. And just for that I will make some fresh fruit for super cause she loves fruit w/ her brkfst. Lil Cricket, you gonna hafta leave some recipes for those yummy late nite dishes you'll be making all by yourself. Sometimes I can't sleep & need something tasty to snack on instead a bowl of cereal!!

*has all buffet sizzlin on stove, ready to make some flr tortillas*

Comment

• Good morning everyone - I"m back!! Been off playing Army... but anyway - I'm back.....gonna go in the back and get the breakfast on, pulls collar up on the sides and runs back to the kitchen.....;)
                              Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Hey Luta Luuu!!! *Runs w/ big hugs, POOF, flr everywhere*

I already have some stuff cooking fo ya!! Been wondering about you, glad you came back home!!

*takes big drink of cran/rassberry juice*

If you want anything else out here on the buffet let me know, K?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.