X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLChemist
    replied
    She mailed Palm Sunday cards to all the children in Sunday school, for one thing.

Got to love those armed drug users. Makes you feel so safe.
    Last edited by OLChemist; 03-30-2021, 01:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    OLC, how many stamps does she use on one bill?? Apparently a lot.

We had near record high temps over the weekend-close to 90. Dropped to 70 today, and will be lucky to get to 60 by Friday. Gotta love yoyo weather. LOL!

A girl at work is quitting, so that screws up my mostly retired life. sigh She's quitting because my boss doesn't like her armed boyfriend hanging out during her shift. Imagine that. I can't say I'm sorry to see her go. I think both she and the BF have some serious substance issues.

I'm hungry-who's cooking and what are they cooking. Maybe WD will toss some venison on.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    I see why they say mental illness runs in families. You get it from your parents, lol.

If you remember, back in July of last year mom and I went round and round about whether she'd use 2 books of forever stamps before they would turn into pumpkins at Christmas. "I only mail 5 bills a month." She just called me and told me she was running out of stamps. I sent her $55 worth of stamps the last week in Feb. I looked at the record of my orders since July; I've sent her just shy of $500 in stamps since last July!

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    LOL Yes , but my son and fam didn't get any , they have what they need. These went to beginner dancers down Oklahoma way !My bro n law is a Chief and likes to help out down that way !

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Everyone will be cool this summer. :)

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    You know , it's always too quiet when all the grandkids leave ! Now to recuperate ! I did give away 6 fans ! LOL Cleared some space on my wall ! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Like phone calling at the vaccine hotline in Germany on opening lines?

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Color me stupid. Order a pizza just before a game during March Madness. This isn't going to be fast.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Actually I found an up side to wearing a mask.

I have a very expressive face. It gets me in trouble some times. Now with all these Zoom meetings, there you are camera focused right on your face. But I've had a couple meeting with folks working inside my house, so I had to wear a mask. No getting into trouble for that inadvertent grimace and smirk. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Mom has her second shot since last Friday and she wears her mask though she doesn't like it but does not complain.

Who likes it? Wearing because it helps a little bit.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Congrats! In 2-3 weeks you should have developed your full immune response.

Now if I could get my mom to wear her mask, after her first shot.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by wardancer View Post
    Oh it's been a busy week ! LOL My son "G" and his family have been here since Saturday and it's been fun. Got my 2nd covid vaccine today , so hopefully things will get back to some sort of normalcy !
    Hope everyone is doing good and staying healthy and safe !
    Way to go, wardancer, withe the second shot!

I got my second shot on 2/25/2020. I still wear my mask, tho.
    Exes, ya know.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    Oh it's been a busy week ! LOL My son "G" and his family have been here since Saturday and it's been fun. Got my 2nd covid vaccine today , so hopefully things will get back to some sort of normalcy !
    Hope everyone is doing good and staying healthy and safe !

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by gilisi View Post
    That looks GOOD

I really do want a fried baloney sammich.

So funny, every time I have one I remember this patient I had. He had just been extubated after a major heart surgery, and I was wondering if he was native, until he said "Man, I just want a fried baloney sandwich."

Then I knew.
    I'm partial to miracle whip. Just sayin.
    I'm partial to Miracle Whip, too. Hubby got munchy the other night and made himself a fried baloney sammich. Smelled good, so I had to go make myself one. LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Originally posted by wardancer View Post
    Kansas sharks are meaner than gators !

Another 2 inches of rain.Tonight they say we'll get a couple more.And maybe a couple more tomorrow ! The rivers around here are already bank full.

Everyone stay safe , stay healthy , and try to stay dry ! LOL
    Kansas shark denture?

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalo...istory_068.jpg

Sounds as if you may need row boat in spring.

Well I try to stay dry and may be successful. I'll try to stay safe but with the vaccination stop and ever more attendance classes I have a bad feeling.
    Last edited by Broken Arrow; 03-17-2021, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.