• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hot nsn mama
    ....SINNA.......
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by traci_m
    Girl. . .I tell you what--if I was not pregnant and it was not my son's birthday weekend, I'd come up there and visit you, and we'd cause some trouble! :devil

All I wanted to do last night was go to bed after my son went to sleep. And what did my husband go and do. . .start a fight! And then I was too mad to sleep! And got even more angry when I looked over there and saw him sleeping like a damn baby. I wanted to kick him so hard! But I didn't. I just calmed down (after about an hour) and went to sleep myself.
    Well, on the way home he got a phone call from his mommy & soon he started a fight too. So right after I got home I DID go to bed. Put some left overs on the stove, crashed for an hour, got up put a load of laundry in, crashed again, read some stories to the kids, then crashed, woke up to some stankin smell in the house & ol dude in the front room was warming up the rest of the left overs, fell asleep & burned & scortched the pot! I just rolled over & went back to sleep. My son slept w/me. I didn't make any room for a third party.

Comment

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
      PowWows.com Addicts
      • Dec 2002

Originally posted by qcharley
      i know this is irrelevant to the topic, but i'm cold!

*jumps off table*

I'll warm you up :Naughty

Comment

• eyesrbrown4areason
        Married Wardancer!!
        • Mar 2003

*laughing her *** off at sis* :Chatter
        sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
          PowWows.com Addicts
          • Dec 2002

:rofl2:

Comment

• traci_m
            Circus Director
            • Aug 2002

Didn't make room for a third party. . .ha ha ha ha. . .that's a good one. :Chatter

So, did y'all make up yet?

My husband wanted a dog, and I didn't want one right now. I have my hands full taking care of our son and growing another baby. I knew that most of the responsibility of taking care of the dog would fall on me, since I'm home most of the time. Anyway. . .I compromised and brought home this dog I found, thinking, "ok, we can have a dog that stays outside most of the time." No, no, no. . .he wants the dog to stay in the house. Well, pre-children, that was fine. But our son smacks the dog all the time! And the dog is very gentle, but I'm afraid one day, to his defense, he's going to bite our son--and who could blame him? So when the dog is in the house, I spend a good part of my time watching him and our son, to make sure things don't get out of hand.

There's more points on the dog issue, but I won't bore you. But why--WHY would someone bring up these hot points right before bed time, unless they were wanting to start a fight? Damn, now I'm getting all hot again! I need a cherry limeaide!

Comment

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
              PowWows.com Addicts
              • Dec 2002

*POOF!* (whips up a cherry limeaide wif my fairy dust)

:) there you go traci *hugs traci*

Comment

• traci_m
                Circus Director
                • Aug 2002

Awww. . .thank you, sweet pea. See--now I'm all smiles again :D . Yep, these pregnancy hormones are scaring even me.

Comment

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
                  PowWows.com Addicts
                  • Dec 2002

but what do i do???? LOL go to kinder with one guy to snag a diff one?

Comment

• TaShunka Luta
                    Not for the Weak & Timid
                    • Jul 2001

Drama!

and that's exactly why I dont have a man - they're trouble.... I'd rather be free and happy to come and go as I please and not have to answer to ANYONE. Babygirl - quit trying to warm the customers up and STAY OFF the table with those fuzzy slippers on, come to think of it - just stay off the tables period. :Mad I've told you before -

....and quit sneakin' into my fairy dust - you're not old enough! ;)
                    Ima start lunch since I have NO drama to contribute.
                    Shhhhheeeeeiiiiittttt - yes I do. My ex called me from Afghanistan last night and he called me last friday too - wanting to talk, I said send me some benjamins and maybe we can "talk" better yet - send me some bens and then we can get some bid'ness and you can be on your way - :Chatter hmmmm, if you sleep w/ your ex for money are you a ho??? aye:Angel:
                    Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• TaShunka Luta
                      Not for the Weak & Timid
                      • Jul 2001

Originally posted by LilMissDopey
                      but what do i do???? LOL go to kinder with one guy to snag a diff one?
                      yippeee!! I'll be at kinder too so I'll have your back babygirl!!! :D
                      Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
                        PowWows.com Addicts
                        • Dec 2002

Re: Drama!

Originally posted by TaShunka Luta

aye whatchu talkin bout???? uncle gave it to me blame him!!!!

Comment

• hot nsn mama
                          ....SINNA.......
                          • Mar 2003

Mine are pms hormone & they are in a bad mood right now.

No...we didn't make up. Ours was a $$ issue, partly cause he has some bills, I'm not going to pay for cause I've carried this load for over a month & have nothing extra to offer....geezzzz......he's a brat!! The majority of the time he needs ANYTHING I can get it for him but this time I can't!! I hate it that I can't help him but he acted like my son....lip went poppin all out, gave his mean eyes at me, started askin where my $$ went, didn't I make any $$ last week....I thought "Damm, didn't know I had two sons."

*sniffs clothes*...I smell like scortched soup!!:Cry

Comment

• eyesrbrown4areason
                            Married Wardancer!!
                            • Mar 2003

:Wave bye Luta, Mama, Traci and sis, I gotta get some stuff done...Have a wonderful day....

*takes her to-go cup of koolaide, trips out the front door, gets up, get in her truck and drives away* D@mm that first step is a bugger!!:o
                            sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

• ~*DopeLilMama*~
                              PowWows.com Addicts
                              • Dec 2002

aye here i'l show you i'mma post up a pic of mr.sullivan singin :p iunno i just think its funny i was chattin wif him for that long and dint know who he was :lol2:

Comment

• hot nsn mama
                                ....SINNA.......
                                • Mar 2003

Re: Drama!

Originally posted by TaShunka Luta
                                and that's exactly why I dont have a man - they're trouble.... I'd rather be free and happy to come and go as I please and not have to answer to ANYONE. Babygirl - quit trying to warm the customers up and STAY OFF the table with those fuzzy slippers on, come to think of it - just stay off the tables period. :Mad I've told you before -

Ima start lunch since I have NO drama to contribute.
                                Shhhhheeeeeiiiiittttt - yes I do. My ex called me from Afghanistan last night and he called me last friday too - wanting to talk, I said send me some benjamins and maybe we can "talk" better yet - send me some bens and then we can get some bid'ness and you can be on your way - :Chatter hmmmm, if you sleep w/ your ex for money are you a ho??? aye:Angel:
                                NOPE!!! Once a sukka alwayz a sukka.....and he ain't bout to complain. Just don't get your feelins hurt if after one of those times you don't get that phone call. JUST DON'T CALL HIM!!! EVER!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.