Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Grits! Want some koolaide, or perhaps, since it's you, maybe some chocolate milk???

Auntie is making pies! OH yeah, remember to make just crust for Traci:D
    sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

• * puts pies in the oven * :D

Eyes , which Bill Miller did ya get?? I have most of his CDs
      Friends of mine have played on his albums..
      Gov't Mule is the kewlest , they've played here for years :)
      have you heard the new Johnny Lang yet?.. It rocks..
      I also wanna buy this gurl , Joss Stone"s CD ,she's only 16 & a white gurl from England but she sings R&B like an ole black woman..:D alot of old cool players came out of retirement to play on her CD :D
      Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• I made a special pie crust for traci..;) ..w/her being preggers tho she'll prolly have a different craving tomorrow:rofl2:
        traci worked her lil bunz off getting Red's decorated for Halloween..:h4: ..looks goot ,innit?

Comment

• Holloween decorations are cool, Traci outdid herself!

I got the Bill Miller, Spirit Rain...on the Government mule, I got their newest one called deepest end, it has a dvd concert on it too, we had it in tonight, it's awsome! I meant to look for the new Johnny Lang and forgot I have all his other stuff, is it as good??
          sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

Comment

• Johnny just keeps gettin' better & better :D

hope you like Spirit Rain , I do :) ..Ghost Dance & The Art of Survival are good ones, too, of his

as soon as thes pies cool a lil will cut one up & load our slices up w/whipped cream :)

I'm gonna heat the espresso machine up cause I want a latte w/my pie..and your kool-aid has me a lil :Eyepopper already :Chatter

Comment

• Cool!! I can't wait to listen to it..

I'd love to stay around and have some pie, but I gotta get to bed, got an early morning...

But, I will take some of that latte for the road. I'll see ya tommorow! *hugz*:Sleeping

Comment

• *hands eyes a double latte w/whipped cream & chocolate shavings for the drive home..*
                * hugz * Nite ,eyes :Wave

Comment

• hi all hows the party going dropped in with a few mixers and looking to have some fun and relax :Angel2
                  Take care and live life to the fullest

silverwolf450

Comment

• bye eyes...i just put my neice and nephew to bed...i got a headache now i think i'll have some chocolate milk...i gues jonny lang is from minnesota here...that's cool tho i never heard his music he's kinda cute for a white dude...

Comment

• yo silverwolf

Comment

• wondered where ya went G&B. ??..
                        .shoulda known tho..it is Sat.nite.. :Chatter
                        the pumpkin pies are done ...you want a slice w/whipped cream or french vanilla ice cream ??:D

Comment

• * punches L8 : "You Can Run a Red Light *

that's Lang's latest single..:Music:

he is kinda cute ;) but he way too young ,even for me :Naughty .

( and most of us know I like the young ones...:devil ..speakin' of young ones ..wonder who :o oops , I mean what she's been up to lately... :Chatter ..I keep missin' her around here..:( )

Comment

• YES!!! I want some pumpkin pie with whip cream and french vanilla ice cream :7:

Comment

• Speaking of young bucks...I know this one...he said he might come down here for the thanksgiving powwow...should I snag him up for the weekend what do you think?

Comment

• is he cute?? :p

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.