This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i sure can be santa it would be fun,
    but i need some coffe .. and it is cold in here we need a fire going .. plus i need to run out back an get some wood too :Angel:

Comment

• Good morning! :supperhap

Here's some coffee, Moose! Better late than never?

Putting the biscuits in the oven and taking the cinny buns out.
      It's omelet day. Put your order in and I'll get the eggs in the blender!:p
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose
        Good morning! :supperhap

Here's some coffee, Moose! Better late than never?

Putting the biscuits in the oven and taking the cinny buns out.
        It's omelet day. Put your order in and I'll get the eggs in the blender!:p
        sounds yummy. i would really like an omelet w/sausage and jack cheese and guacamole on the side. :)
        The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

• Coming right up, Super! Geez, that combo sounds so good, I think I'll have one too. :p

Hmmm, this new smoothie maker is callin' my name. Too early for margaritas, so I guess I'll do a strawberry/banana shake.
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose
            Coming right up, Super! Geez, that combo sounds so good, I think I'll have one too. :p

Hmmm, this new smoothie maker is callin' my name. Too early for margaritas, so I guess I'll do a strawberry/banana shake.
            a strawberry/banana shake sounds good too. give me one of those. :)
            The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

• well thank you rose i'm just busy running in and out , doing some here , also just thinking if i want to be santa :coffee!: it was a loooonnggg night

Comment

• Originally posted by traci_m
                Nope, not while I'm pregnant--though still keeping up with them. ;)

I'm happy to say, I've not gained a pound in months, mainly because my metabolism shoots up while I'm pregnant, so what I should gain because of the baby, I also lose--like in the butt or thighs! LOL!

But I'm not stressing over it or trying to not gain weight--it just happens that way. I actually lost weight when I was pregnant with my son.

Did I tell you guys in the Cafe they think it's going to be a girl this time?

And where's LMD? Anyone heard from her lately?
                Yeah - where's LMD?

Comment

• Singing Eagle!

How are you? I haven't seen you in a long time! I miss seeing you.

Hey Traci. How's the baby? And the new one coming along? Now's the time to be "that way" winter is good. Big sweaters and it's not soooo hot ;)

Where's Luta today?

I saw Moose was in too, and I missed him:(
                  I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• She - you look wonderful as usual - life must be good? Hope so!

I've been well also - keeping busy and enjoying my life. My teenager is teaching me lots and giving me an abundance of grey hair. Stiil wouldn't trade it for anything - being a mom is such a blessing.

I haven't stopped by the Cafe in a while - looks great in here with all the Xmas lights up and of course the coffee smells good!

Let's sit over in that booth and catch up on some chit chat!?

Comment

• Yeah, let's sit and talk. I've got so much going on. I moved my daughter home this summer. And that's GREAT!

I'll PM you. I have lots and lots to tell you
                      ;)
                      I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• * pops in really early for nite shift * :D

Brrr...
                        *stokes the fire..*
                        thanks for the wood , mooseman..:)

* makes a BIG pot of hot chocolate..*

haven't see LMD anywhere lately( not even Yahoo.).e-mailed her a couple of dayz back still nuttin"..:( ..maybe her internet got disconnected for a few , it's happened before..)..hope she's still not sick..:Cry
                        Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• hmm..what to cook tonite..

* wanders back to the kitchen....*;)

I'm thinkin' a big pot of venison stew & some frybread will do just fine tonite..:D

* starts chopping potatos , carrots & onion...*
                          Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• Egg nog for everyone! Can't get enough of this stuff! *gulp, gulp*

She. . .yes, being pregnant in the winter is sooo much better than the summer. My first child was born in September. :Cry Couldn't go naked everywhere, but got damn near close to it! :Chatter

*hugs* to you guys. Miss you all. We'll get back on track soon and be here at the same time more often, I'm sure of it.

Comment

• good morning all alll heeelllloooo any one here ????
                              wow no one in hmm ok time for a fire an make some freash coffee an make some egg's an deer steak

Comment

• i need to find my santa outfit an get ready a try my cheerfull words

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.