X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghostrider
    Tazmanian Devil
    • Jul 2003

looks like nobody around. Well let me put on the coffee, and get the chile, and the 15 bean soup started. :D

Comment

• wyo_rose
      Ready to dance
      • Jun 2002

WooHoo, I love this eggnog, Traci!!:p Thank goodness for lowcarb milk and Splenda so I can drink all I want.:p

Moose, these are great eggs and deer steak. I haven't had deer for so long. My mighty hunter ain't so mighty lately. Would help if the rifles weren't all in hock and the pickup trucks all totalled.

Redwolf, the chili smells great!
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

• moose man
        Senior Dancer
        • Dec 2002

sure was nice to get a deer. i just love deer,elk,buff,an fish at least you what they got in there body's unlike beef noaday's

Comment

• wyo_rose
          Ready to dance
          • Jun 2002

Geez, no kidding. My friend who raises cattle won't eat any beef except her own that she doesn't pump full of hormones, antibiotics, and stuff.

Man, I even seen a herd of cows that has to get all their water from a waste pond from an oil field. YUCK!!

Good thing Luta only buys organic, grass fed cattle.

:Chatter
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

• ghostrider
            Tazmanian Devil
            • Jul 2003

alright people, after everbody looks at announcements forum at November member of month, belly up to the counter. We got chile, 15 bean,cajun style, soup,cornbread,crackers, coffee,tea,koolaide, apple/cherry and pumpkin pies. Eat for something bad happens to ya:D :devil

Comment

• eyesrbrown4areason
              Married Wardancer!!
              • Mar 2003

*comes in with a big pot of poinsettias for Red, puts them on the counter with card, puts on coffee, throws a log on the fire sits at the counter with a cup of coffee*

Morning everyone! I allmost forgot! *runs out to her truck and comes back with a big bag of stockings, hangs one for everyone by the fireplace and puts a card in all of them, hangs a little one for traci's baby too, put.s lots of chocolate in all of them with christmas cards*

I gotta run, see you guys later, when we get a santa let me know, I want to set on his.....lap!
              :Naughty :devil
              sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

• cougarwalker
                Junior Dancer
                • Nov 2003

good afternoon all! sits down with coffee nice place!
                it takes few words to tell the truth and a lot of them to tell a lie..

Comment

• ghostrider
                  Tazmanian Devil
                  • Jul 2003

I was gonna say good morning, but nobody here yet. Hmmm. let me get coffee on and get a buffet set up. Think I gonna have to have a talk with TaShunka here about some of her help :D :D Oh,yea, she is the day shift-guess I better be careful and just do what I suppose to be doing here.:Angel: :Angel2 Better get some wood in for the fire so we keep it going :D

Comment

• traci_m
                    Circus Director
                    • Aug 2002

*comes in singing "Santa Baby"* :devil

Awww. . .stockings! How cute. And one for muh baby. :D

*starts to add decorations and hang lights*

Now. . .what to put under the tree? Redwolf and Moose Man need something extra special for their hard work lately. All the ladies must have something to spoil them. And Coyot. . .hmmmm. . .has he been naughty or nice? :devil

Comment

• wyo_rose
                      Ready to dance
                      • Jun 2002

Nice and naughty???:Chatter

Hi Traci, how are ya?? Winter IS a better time for being PG. ENJOY!!

OK OK Redwolf. I'll help you set out the buffet. I'd be here more but they're making me work for my computer time.:(
                      ...it is what it is...

Comment

• ghostrider
                        Tazmanian Devil
                        • Jul 2003

Work is a dirty 4 letter word. Tell em you gotta have an equal amount of playtime as well :D :Angel: :Angel: Finally glad to see some help around here. Me thinks me gonna have a talk with Ms. TaShunka :D

Comment

• She
                          Storm Chaser
                          • May 2002

Cool Moose. My favorite breakfast Deer Steaks and Eggs.

Everyones cooking so I think I'll just sample all the goods;)

And I love eggnog too.

I think I'll chance an eggnog latte to go with my breakfast.

And I'll make up a bunch of bisquites to go with the chili and soap.

Hey Everybody! Happy Holidays.
                          I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Singing Eagle
                            An URBAN NDN
                            • Oct 2000

Hey She I got your PM - sorry haven't had a chance to reply - glad you are well and happy for you with all the wonderful things happening for you! Will get a message back to you as soon as I can!

Comment

• ghostrider
                              Tazmanian Devil
                              • Jul 2003

ok folks, we got some chile and bean soup left. Going to start a
                              pot roast with potatoes,carrots and celery, bbq, and meat loaf for tomorrow. Hope everybody shows up and hungry.:D Anybody wants desert they best be fixing it:D

Comment

• eyesrbrown4areason
                                Married Wardancer!!
                                • Mar 2003

*comes in with chocolate, coconut cream, banana cream , and lemon marainge pies* that ought to do it......:D

*Fixes glass of green koolaide, has a seat in corner booth with magazine*
                                Last edited by eyesrbrown4areason; 12-04-2003, 09:15 PM.
                                sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.