This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :violin:
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• LOL um yeah this is effin up it wont let me post :1:

Comment

• so are you prepared to be stalked??? :Tongue

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMissDopey
          so are you prepared to be stalked??? :Tongue
          Big dog in the building - all the little pups and mutts best run for cover :D :devil

Hey yote, gotta feeling ya best tuck tail and hide under da porch, cause LittleMissDopey just might hunt ya down if ya don't :D :D

Now what here to chow down on - and don't need no damn kibbles and bits neither:devil :devil

Comment

• :p ever crazy.... well if my plans work themselves out i will be iunno if i'm goin now it just suddenly got iffy lol

Comment

• *slams down egg nog*

Yep, had another sonogram today. They are pretty sure it's a girl--as sure as they can be.

*shakes gifts under the tree. . switches name tags* :devil

Comment

• Originally posted by traci_m
                *slams down egg nog*

Yep, had another sonogram today. They are pretty sure it's a girl--as sure as they can be.

*shakes gifts under the tree. . switches name tags* :devil

ahhh....Traci, a girl, that is so cool!!! Do you have any names picked out????:D
                sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

• LOL so duz this mean i can make pink moccasins??? LOL jk i'll be safe and make em like blue or red or something :p

Comment

• awwwwws sisser i dont think he likes me :Cry

um no i think he likes me but i'm just starting to get paranoid.. actually you know what? i think it's just gettin to real too fast... LOL well on my end not on his or he woulda been callin me

hmm iunno what to think of any of it... if I cant go to P.I. then thats gonna SUCK cuz then prolly nuthin will happen *gurrrr*

oh yeah plus i wont get to stalk uncle

man iunno it's too early to be thinkin so much :Chatter hmmm maybe i'll snap out of it iunno i'm just scurred and i really don't think he likes me :1:

Comment

• Please NO PINK! :Chatter I know it will be impossible, but I'm going to try to avoid as much pink as I can.

So, I have no pow wow to go to this weekend. *pouts*

Comment

• hay ppl never been to this thread line bfore so iguess that makes me a newbie at this thread eh?*lol* so how did everybudys finals go? yay im done till next semester but worried about my grades..bout ready to run and hide*lmao* well i gotta jet yall have good one-becca

btw: pink moccasins how about neon pink with green applique stars *lol*

Comment

• LMAO i was just JOKIN! aye... iunno man i dont go to school yet *L* so i couldnt say :p but umyeah anyways i'm goin to pi!

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMissDopey
                            LMAO i was just JOKIN! aye... iunno man i dont go to school yet *L* so i couldnt say :p but umyeah anyways i'm goin to pi!
                            *gives sis a high five* whoohooo! I'm so glad you get to go! be sure and take a good supply of lucky charms, you never know!! LMAO...

*Puts pastel green booties she crocheted last night in Traci's baby girls stocking, and puts more little gifts in everyone else's*

*puts on a pot of coffee, Plays some christmas tunes on the juke box, adds a log to the fire and goes back in the kitchen to start breakfast*

jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock....:Music:
                            sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

• *lmao* too funny

Comment

• Good morning!

That's cool Traci. How about hot pink mocs?? With turquoise and purple designs?:p

How's it going, Eyes? Haven't seen you in awhile.

Today's my last day at work until next year. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year.
                                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.