ahaha i was all watchin him sing... lol just stalker style too :Chatter

Comment

• OOPS!!:o . Ohwell, ya NEVER told me it was a secret!!LOL
          like anything ya do is a secret.. :Chatter
          Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• ayes i cant keep secrets anyways :Chatter

Comment

• Re: ya had to go there , ralph..so0o0o...

Originally posted by LittleCricket
              I had a three legged dog once ..:devil :rofl2:

OMG!!! Auntie, you are soo funny!! :uptosomet

*eyes sisser's lucky charms* hmmmm...noone around..so...
              *starts picking all the marshmellows out of the lucky charms*
              sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

• :Naughty

Comment

• *drags self in, whips up some soup for the lunch crowd*

Cornbread's almost done. Come on in and have something warm to eat.

Comment

• hey traciiiiiii dang i missed you lol... youre never here long enough! :Cry

Comment

• If I sit in this stupid computer chair too long, my feet and ankles will swell up from being pregnant. LOL! That's why I'm in and out all the time. ;)

So. . .ummmmm. . .*whispers to LMD* How cute was coyot this weekend? Come on girl, help out us less-fortunate ones who don't get to see everything. ;)

Comment

• Uncle was beyond cute this wknd! just like :2:

but yeah... hey i didnt see it ALL *Lmao* but yeah... aww and i didnt even get to make him hug me before i left either.. i had to leave in a hurry and i couldnt find him... :Cry

lol... he's cool tho

Comment

• k just still daydreamin bout uncle :2:

Comment

• *hiding in the corner booth throwing little marshmellows at sisser*:p
                            sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

Comment

• *sittin on counter covered in lil marshmallows thinkin bout three legged dogs*

Comment

• sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X