• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *plays Don Henley on the box, "workin' it" starts to play*

ah, it's open season here my friend
    It always is; it always has been
    welcome, welcome to the usa
    we're partying fools in the autumn of our heyday...

:Music: :PTime:

*dancing around cafe' and singing*:mrcool: :mrcool:
    sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

• and though we're running out of everything
      we can't afford to quit
      before this binge is over
      we've got to sqeeze off one more hit
      we're workin' it, workin' it..
      sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

• :Wave.... i'm sittin here watchin lion king 1 1/2 annnd checkin out pws.com annnnnd um... hmmmmm.... i'm hmmming :p

and and and i'm chattin wif my baby and ummm its my udder babyes burpday hes 20 whole years old now :Chatter and i ran lots today and and ummm i went to a lil rinky dink pw yesterday but it was better than i thought itd be ppl must be hurtin for a pw... annnnnnnnnnnnnd i miss ppl here but im too busy runnin and dancin and beading and sewing and wif my daughter and talkin to my powwow babies... all two of em LMAO!

Comment

• Good morning! :supperhap

How was everyone's weekend? They're always too short for me. :p

Anyway, I think I'll have me a tall glass of chocolate milk and some left over enchiladas.
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Rose!! *hugs* here's your chocolate milk - I had a long weekend but it's all good now ;) um, I know I can do better than some cold enchiladas so what else????
            Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• *slides in front door kramer style*

YO!! :Teeth

Comment

• Thanks Luta! Let's plan something good for lunch.
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

• sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hmmmmmming

Comment

• alrighty then... here I am *pops her head outta the kitchen*

Girl, I thought you would have smelled these ribs! They been slow cooking since 4 this morning. You know I can't let you guys go without some good grub on monday - gotta start your week out in a good way -

Okay so help me get this food out - ;)

Comment

• hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :Thinking

Comment

• what baby - help me with this buffet....

Comment

• Well, I got a bad cold and can't smell a thing. But the ribs look delishish.

I need the right kind of hot stuff to clear my sinuses. I'll start with a couple jalapenos and work up from there.
                          ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Coyot...cruises in and hangs a picture up on the wall....

William "She Bangs" Hung.......One of the best things that happened to American Idol.....

This guy is too dam much!
                            "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• Yep, good for him getting a recording contract!

And look, it's signed, "To TaShunka Luta Love, William";)
                              ...it is what it is...

Comment

• who is he??? LOL - Rose I put that pic up *LMAO* in the gallery :p

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• Kirangul1
                                  Virtual numbers for receiving SMS
                                  by Kirangul1
                                  sms-man offers to receive SMS to a virtual phone number for signing up for more than 500 popular services on the most beneficial terms.

The website is fully automated, so you will get SMS instantly at any time of the day or night.

The virtual phone number rent service allows...
                                  Today, 03:17 PM
                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X