X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Originally posted by subeeds View Post
    At least the rain will wash the pollen off of the truck, and it will be black again instead of yellow.

A little bit early for yellow Birch pollen and though the rapeseed blossoms are yellow the pollen wan't fly far.

LOL, if the sun will be shining more, the pollen will ariese quickly and i have a bad time. May be the people might mistake sneezing for corona.

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    We've had several days of nice warm sunshine. It was 85 today. By noon Tues., it's only supposed to be 55 and that will be the high for the day. It's supposed to rain more, too-around 4 inches more. The ground is still saturated from the previous weeks rain. Oh well. I sleep so good when it rains. At least the rain will wash the pollen off of the truck, and it will be black again instead of yellow.

Leave a comment:

• ches
    replied
    5.11 inches of rain. Flooding and bridge rescues. Flooded cars in parking lots. Stayed home yesterday as per weather advisory. Today work on throwing away junk on patio at Southern house. Maybe reload some 9 mm cartridges. Go pay wifi bill. Get meds at drugstore. NO RAIN for several days!!!

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
    Where u hiding now? I'm hiding Under the bed.
    Yesterday in the bright sun light.
    Today in the high fog.
    Tommorrow I don't know and
    the day after tommorrow
    may be in the dust cloud of the rusting waste water pipe.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
    Hmm well if chemmy offer me any stew Imma just decline

Whats poppin yall. JD heard Utah mopped the floor wit your Lakers last night mannnn lol
    What’s up, Grits. That guy from Denver stepped on Ad's heel then pushed him. The Jazz got lucky. lol
    Where u hiding now? I'm hiding Under the bed.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
    Punxsutawney Phil... What did he see this year? If he predicted an early spring, he'd best not come visiting the Lone Star state. He'd likely end up in the stew pot after last week.
    OLC The muskrat saw his shadow.

Leave a comment:

• Grits & Beans
    replied
    Hmm well if chemmy offer me any stew Imma just decline

Whats poppin yall. JD heard Utah mopped the floor wit your Lakers last night mannnn lol

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    Punxsutawney Phil... What did he see this year? If he predicted an early spring, he'd best not come visiting the Lone Star state. He'd likely end up in the stew pot after last week.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    Glad to see everyone made it through safely. That gopher from Pottsburgh wasn't even lying!

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    I hope it is no JoJo weather.

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    -1F last Tuesday. 80F this Tuesday. Whiplash weather.

Leave a comment:

• wardancer
    replied
    They say we'll be pushing 70 today ! 8 days ago it was -17 ! LOL At least we have a variety ! LOL Still snow/ice in the ditches. Some of those drifts were 2 feet deep. Should be gone today.....maybe !The kids across the street built a huge igloo a couple days ago and sometime yesterday the roof fell in. LOL Now it looks like the Alamo after the battle ! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
    Trust the girl from Pittsburgh, I know my potholes.
    I trust the girl from Pittburgh.

LOL, climbed up the garage roof, only 2,50 m. But climbing a ladder more than three steps is very dangerous.

Don't worry, I got up and downb in one piece without falling of the ladder or roof.

If this orgnaic waste is to long on the tarpaper roof, you get potting soil with plants but their roots may damage the roof. Sigh.
    Last edited by Broken Arrow; 02-23-2021, 11:00 AM. Reason: errors

Leave a comment:

• OLChemist
    replied
    I grew up in the Pittsburgh environs in the 70's and early 80's. At that time, we were the unofficial pothole capital of the US. We had potholes on bridge decks that had rivers at the bottom. Pittsburgh Potholes So, I know a bad pothole when it devours a city bus in front of me.

TXDOT, the chuckhole that blossomed in the middle of I-35W feeder road in the medical district during this storm is bad. I see two options: fill it or open the North Texas Sinkhole National Park. Trust the girl from Pittsburgh, I know my potholes.

Leave a comment:

• Broken Arrow
    replied
    We are in the sixties and no rain. Garage roof and backyard are dry. I can sweep the many ahorn lowers, leaves and moss of the garage roof, backyard and the gutters of the house.

LOL, the streets have sufferend by the freezing. A lot holes are opening again which have been patched in the summer. Patchwork street.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.