Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awww.... you ever notice how whenever she pops in theres one or no ppl here?? everybody misses her!
    Thanks for missing me Babygirl... Sometimes I miss me too:Chatter
    I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• BOO!!

:Chatter It's me :dancing45 we need to play like old times - okay I'll catch you prolly on yahoo tonite okay? You want some more ribs? Or some pie? Or some anything??? :drink: ;)
      Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• :Chatter...

:flowers: :flowers: for momz and aunty she

Comment

• Hey, don't sneek up on me like that!!!

I wants some everything!!

And I want to play!:good&evil
          I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• flowers everywhere

:clap: :12: :cake116: :44: pre-party for babygirls birthday!!! :1Party:

Comment

• :Chatter Play's our middle name - hey soon it will be warm enough to open the glass doors to the hot tub and swimmin pool - we gotta get new summer help She... any ideas?? :dontknow: Wait'll Yote finds out you're here, he's gonna fly through the roof upside down :Chatter

Comment

• :)

Comment

• When's your B-Day?

And thanks for the flowers;)

Let's Pre-Party:switcher: Practice makes perfect!

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Wait'll Yote finds out you're here, he's gonna fly through the roof upside down
                    I can't wait to see this:devil

I got some ideas.... But I heard the moderators were getting tough around here:Angel:

Hella Handles....

Comment

• k' *pours a shot of mountain dew* *slams it* that's all I can do - :Chatter :Chatter 'cept some dancin' - babygirl put your music on!! :dancer: :mrcool:

Comment

• Originally posted by She
                        I can't wait to see this:devil

I got some ideas.... But I heard the moderators were getting tough around here:Angel:
                        lol - yeah, so whisper :secrets: :agree?:

Comment

• but but but nobodys goin to pick out any tunes for me? my birthday is tomorrow :)

Comment

• I know it's tomorrow....

but you're so special we gotta start early and finish late - :Thumbs :Party :worthy:

Comment

• :p ok then

Comment

• an this is for you babygirl!! :D
                                Hits D79 - "My Girl" :Chatter :Angel: :( Babygirl is growin up....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM
                                • namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X