• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Ginger, you didn't miss much-
    *walks into the dining area with a gallon of ice cream*

You want a bowl? *scoops out three scoops and sits down to eat*

*turns the tv on with the remote*
    Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Hello....

I'll just leave these baskets of goodies around in the Cafe to find. But, no ears. Man Super was in today and I missed her. Bummer. I wonder if Sis will be in before Easter?

Gee. Sorry I missed everyone. :24: I'll just put these guys in a basket... They kinda look like easter eggs :dontknow:
      I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• *comes in and looks at the basket sis left* AWWW...that's from my sis!!! :rainbw: I can tell by them purty beaded eggs... :rofl2: I gotta hurry and make the coffee and breakfast.....I've got a meeting I can't miss today. :38:

Comment

• Good Morning Sis.

I'm glad you liked the basket.

Whatcha cooking?
          I've learned that you can't make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. :)

Hella Handles....

Comment

• I'm hungry...... goes into the kitchen to snoop.... Anything to make a sammich?

Hella Handles....

Comment

• Gah Sis - I missed you again *looks around* *sigh* well, I hope you got something to eat - I'll be in the back cooking a easter cake if you come back in *fixed the lillies back on the table*......

Comment

• *walks out of the kitchen with two hot cake pans*
                Gotta let these cool - *looks around*

*puts cake pans on the countertop*

There. Gotta get the other ones....... :38:

*comes back out with two more* This could go on all night, I need some coffee.....*gets a cup*
                *goes to the juke and plays B4-69 - All of my Love*

*sigh* :Lips: :1Party:

Comment

• *puts on her bunny ears* :Chatter How do I look?? :Eyepopper Yeah....that's a tail. :hey!:

Comment

• Hey Red!! I can't pull you up on hubz.....
                    sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!

Four things you can't recover:

The stone........after the throw. The word........after it's said.

The occasion...........after it's missed. The time.........after it's gone.

Comment

• Love the ears!!!

I want some too!!!!

:rofl2:
                      sigpicDisclaimer: Storyteller and I are friends no matter what our evil twins say on the rhyme thread

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, laying in hospitals, dying of nothing....

Comment

• *hands Eyes some ears* :czyeyes: eyes some ears???

Comment

• So - what did you do today? You want coffee? cream? Cake? Pie? LMAO - Or do we have what you want here?? :24:

Comment

• Thanks for the ears, now I can hear!! :42:

Cake and coffee sounds good, what I really want isn't here

:blushing:

I'm so happy your day turned out so well!!!!!!

Comment

• Me too! *hands Eyes a piece of cake and coffee* Hey - ever seen anyone make a 4 layer?? Watch *flips one of the two white cakes out of the round pan onto her palm* *takes a LONG knife and inserts it horizontally, moves it in a circle while she balances the cake on her palm bouncing it to turn it... once its cut in half she puts it down, lifts off the top and puts it back in the pan....covers the top of the first half with a mix of sour cream, sugar, and coconut the puts the other half on top - takes the other cake and proceeds to half it* There, you just do it over again until there's four layers then you take whats left of the mix you put between the layers, add a small tub of cool whip and that's your outer frosting.... sometimes I use some green food coloring and make grass on the top and a bunny and some easter eggs.....

Comment

• Hi everybody :hey!: how's your weekend so far?

I got back from my camping trip last night & forgot my stove & pans :rofl2: we left out a can of nuts & the Ratcoons were trying to get to thoes nuts all night long you could hear the can being banged around, it scared the kids at first hearing tha t noise till they relized what it was.
                                don't you be wastin' all your money
                                on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X