• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nt_inuk
    lmebo
    no waaaaaaaay
    BEGS
    u don't know how to make bannock?
    Hehe I was like NO way too... NOW that is weird...
    I have to admit I didnt learn to make it till i was 19... and it took me everyday fer a few months to get it right... My first batch of frybread that I made with no one there were like hockey pucks... rofl..but now they nice and fluffy...

I made frybread once with yeast... Ohhh boy Ill never do that again.. I got into Soooooo much trouble... Grandma told me i was cheating.. LOL...But damn it was good stuff.LOL..so I make it like that now when no1 is looking.. hehe

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

• Rezbucks Special please.....nice and quiet today....*sits in the corner and reads the paper*

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

• Now who forgot to make the coffee? Oh well I got some time I guess.

Comment

• Tansi

ANYONE UP FOR TRIPE SOUP & FRYBREAD!!??:
          http://www.shannonthunderbird.com/IndGive1.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by kitchemanitou
            ANYONE UP FOR TRIPE SOUP & FRYBREAD!!??:
            Thanx
            *Grabs the frybread* you can have the tripe soup

Comment

• Omg, I can smell that all the way down the street!

JOKES, I can handle certain kinds of tripe.
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

• goooooooooooood morning folks

<--- drops off a platter of bacon 'n eggers for the house, some fresh 'n piping hot java and latte's
                hope that'll help kik start your day ... as well as mine ... lmebo
                have a GR8 day folks.
                Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

• INUK, Rose!!! Goood Morning!! LOL

WOW we gettin spoiled this morning, thanks Inuk...

*chows down on the wonderful breaki Inuk cooked fer us*

hope you ladies have an adventurous day, and I mean that in a good way ..

Comment

• i give .... what's tripe?

Originally posted by wyo_rose
                    Omg, I can smell that all the way down the street!

JOKES, I can handle certain kinds of tripe.
                    what is it?
                    Inuk*

Comment

what is it?

Stomach tissue of an animal.. like cows, bison.. and so on and it smells Soooo strong when cooked..LOL..thats why i wont eat it... hehe
                      if i dont like the smell of a food.. or the look i wont eat it..

Comment

• o ............. m ................. g!

Originally posted by AngelFeather
                        Stomach tissue of an animal.. like cows, bison.. and so on and it smells Soooo strong when cooked..LOL..thats why i wont eat it... hehe
                        if i dont like the smell of a food.. or the look i wont eat it..
                        OMG!
                        people eat that?
                        OMG!
                        Inuk*

Comment

• Good Morning cafe. Think I'll sample some of the food inuk left and some coffee. You'll can keep the tripe thank you and if anybody wanna go snipe hunting,grab a bag and I'll take ya

Comment

OMG!
                            people eat that?
                            OMG!

LMAO.. I know... No1 in my family has gotten me to eat it... hehe they try but i was the same way... My sister has cooked it, and well she begged me to eat..

My thoughts if you have to dare or beg sumone to eat anything.. than it isnt that good in the first place.. rofl..
                            J/k i have people tell me it is really good... the biggest complaint is the smell... OMG the smell..

Comment

• o ......... m................. g.........

Originally posted by AngelFeather
                              LMAO.. I know... No1 in my family has gotten me to eat it... hehe they try but i was the same way... My sister has cooked it, and well she begged me to eat..

My thoughts if you have to dare or beg sumone to eat anything.. than it isnt that good in the first place.. rofl..
                              J/k i have people tell me it is really good... the biggest complaint is the smell... OMG the smell..
                              so folks really eat that!
                              wow!
                              Inuk*

Comment

• Thanks for the grub, Inuk! It's sure good.

Tripe can also include other parts of the intestines too, I think. The kind of tripe that I can handle is the Bible. It's kinda bumpy and looks like a bunch of leaves of paper I guess. Kinda green. But it's not so chewy as the other kinds of tripe. They seems too much like eating gristle for me!

This past spring we butchered a buffalo here at school and cooked the guts. The only thing is SOMEBODY didn't clean it very good and it smelled like SH## cooking!!
                                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.