Comment

• Originally posted by LilMissDopey
      housebroken... lol...

*munchin on porkchops and applesauce*

i had a dull wknd... how bout you auntie
      the most xciting thing I've done all wknd is dance w/you ~LOL~
      Life is a mystery to be lived not a problem to be solved

Comment

• LMAO... theres the high point of our wknd auntie.. dancin around drinkin koolaid at reds..

*sobs*

LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleCricket
          but can he dance ??

can he dance? You bet your buns he can, and loves to.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleCricket
            but can he dance ??
            Did somebody say "Can he dance?!!!". Be back later. Gotta go get my 'BLUE SUEDE SHOES!!!!"

<----That's my road dawg

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by TaShunka Luta
              At Redhorse cafe the customer IS the daily special, whatever in the world you can imagine you would like to eat - I will make it for you. :Quiet My secret ingredient is fairy dust. Will make you feel completely full and satisfied - so what would you like???;)

uh i'm trying to cut up, so i don't want to feel completely full,
              but may i please have a grilled chicken ceasar salad skim milk and a glass of ice water? and easy on the fairy dust please, my wife tells me i'm already a little lite in the loafers...
              if i could change i would, take back the pain i would. retrace every wrong move that i made i would. stand up and take the blame i would. i would take all my shame to the grave
              KEEP ON ROCKIN' IN THE FREE WORLD!
              WHAT'S 5'8 200lbs and HARD ALL OVER?
              how come everytime i turn around someone is speaking spanish to me? this is new
              HONOR THY CHILDREN

Comment

• Good morning!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and probably the day off from work today. Me, I have to work.
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Gooooooooooooooooood Morning people

*skids in to the cafe
                  gooooooooooood morning rose - hope u have a GR8 week ahead grl
                  May i have a Latte to go plez ....
                  Here's wishing everyone a super duper day
                  Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                  A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                  A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                  Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

• One latte to go! You have a great week too, Inuk!
                    ...it is what it is...

Comment

• hey who was snoopy dancin in here before???

*snoopy dances over to counter*

Comment

• Good Afternoon cafe,looks like some nice soul made sure coffee was made. Hi LMD how are you doing today?

Looks like everybody busy at working today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thumper
                          uh i'm trying to cut up, so i don't want to feel completely full,
                          but may i please have a grilled chicken ceasar salad skim milk and a glass of ice water? and easy on the fairy dust please, my wife tells me i'm already a little lite in the loafers...
                          here's your order..and the fairy dust means no harm from carbs or calories here..

Comment

• Originally posted by ghostrider
                            Good Afternoon cafe,looks like some nice soul made sure coffee was made. Hi LMD how are you doing today?

Looks like everybody busy at working today.
                            *pours a fresh cup of coffee..pats the lil furry red creature..*

finally done workin'..hey rose & Inuk ,sure hope yr weekend was more xciting than mine & LMD's..

Comment

• It's Seafood Buffet , tonite

* snoopy dances over to buffet table & loads it up w/king crab legs & plenty of melted butter , cajun BBQ shrimp , fried coconut shrimp,shrimp scampi,lump blue crab cakes w/romelaude sauce,crawfish boil w/red potatos & corn,grilled red snapper,smoked salmon,yeast rolls,ceasar salad,potato salad and asian cole slaw *
                              that oughta keep everybody happy..

Comment

• OMG!! The buffet looks GREAT, LC!! This is gonna hit the spot, especially the king crab legs. Got a special request for lobster bisque. (Just don't tell LBJ)

My weekend was pretty exciting. Actually started Wednesday night and hardly slowed down until yesterday evening. Found me a new pup to play with - a Big Ole puppy dawg! Don't think he's house trained yet tho.
                                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.