This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic
    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

• ~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

• Good morning!

I think I'll make some cherry blinzes and seafood crepes. Feels good to be home after being on the road for so long.

Two days home anyway, then off again.
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Morning Wyo, Can I have some coffee and some scrambled eggs with cheese and salsa? So, we the only ones here or did I see AF's car outside?
            90% Angel
            10% Lil Devil

But I've been told it's the other way around!

Comment

• Here's your breakfast, PW. I hope we're not the only ones here.
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Thanx Wyo, I just saw Angel flying around, she should be in here soon. Yeah, I miss everyone too.
                90% Angel
                10% Lil Devil

Comment

• Sneeks in... Im here.. lol... *waves*

Ummm Hmmm Ill take sum of the brekie and a very large feakin cup of coffeee.... I mean LARGE!!!! hell put it in a bucket and give me a straw... better yet just gimme the grinds and ill just chew on them..lol..

Hope everyone has a great Day....

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

• Lol...AF, *Gets her the economy size coffee* How are ya today?
                    90% Angel
                    10% Lil Devil

Comment

• TY TY..... hehe....

Ohh Im aright... living... it was hard night with kids the one is taking it all very hard...
                      thx fer askin Girl... {{HUGSS}}

Comment

• walkes in looks around Hi everyone I would love a great big mug of coffee please. How have you all been?
                        it's benn crazy at my house, my hubby is writing a book on needle stick safty so I pretty much been a widow my step son moved back in, my oldest is in summer school & I jsut found out tha the is already behind & the school endes in 2 weeks agggg my youngest is in Colorado for 2 weeks he missed his first flight tuesday & we had to re-issue another ticket it cost me $100, more.
                        I was at the beach the other day & frogot my sun screen so now in stead of being brown I'm red.
                        don't you be wastin' all your money
                        on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• So its still chaotic then, Aye? Well just try and enjoy at least one thing a day Ginger, thats all ya can do. Big Hugz to ya! And You too AF!
                          90% Angel
                          10% Lil Devil

Comment

• Thanks Pw hugs back
                            oh crap I just learn from my son that his friend's Uncle just kicked him out, what the fudge!! the boy just turned 17, & his Mom is in intensive care in a comma so he lives with his Uncle well the Uncle is tired of his acting up so he just kicked him out so now he's homeless what the fudge. he's staying withe us tonight but I jsut don't know what's going to happen after that It's his Uncle's responsibility to at least put him on a buss & give him some money & find a place for him. AAAGGGG what's wrong with people.
                            don't you be wastin' all your money
                            on syrup and honey because i'm sweet enough

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Comment

• sigpic
                              R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• NdNs
                                I hear ya Ginger... Sum people.. have brains and dont use them... *Sigh* thats all ill say.. LOL..

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.