This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic
    R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• hells kitchen hot sauce for my scrambled eggs...
      sigpic
      R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• just passing through..........can i have a POT of coffee? lol

i'm suppose to be on VACATION...however...i ended up having to come back and take care of some bizness.....anywho.....one pot of coffee should do'er!

thank you kindly! ;)

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Good morning! It's my Monday and talk about a bad one!

Almost noon and I still need some java!!
            ...it is what it is...

Comment

• a cup of for you.
              sigpic

Comment

• THANKS!! I needed that!
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

• yw....another
                  sigpic

Comment

• Beautiful morning here. On my second
                    Almost awake

Comment

• Hi everyone!

SAM

What don't kill you, only makes you stronger!!

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Hi!

SAM

What don't kill you, only makes you stronger!!

Comment

• id kill a nurse for some Bannock and a rezbucks speciaal..gobs of whipped cream*drools*..lol

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                            When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

• i need coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and put it on begsssss tab

Comment

• Live Long and Prosper...But first, need a
                                sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X