This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *slides in on a wet mop*

ROSE!!!!! HUGZ!!! I missed you so much - forget about the mess - lets eat til we pop like old times..... You gotta fill me in on everything, an I do mean everythang lmao
    Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Yeah!! Let's eat everything!!!!

Well...there's this one guy... and then....you'll never believe what happened....then she....and those guys....and HOLAY!...cuz then...and now...well they....until...but then...and he said...and I went....and they go...and....and....

Well, you get the idea!!!
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

• hi suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunshines'

have a GR8 day everyone
        *grabs a latte 'n heads out
        Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
        A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
        A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
        Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose
          Yeah!! Let's eat everything!!!!

Well...there's this one guy... and then....you'll never believe what happened....then she....and those guys....and HOLAY!...cuz then...and now...well they....until...but then...and he said...and I went....and they go...and....and....

Well, you get the idea!!!
          I hear ya girl *stuffs another donut in her mouth* I'm stuffed - you wanna help me cook today or should we start.....nah - the patio needs some work this spring - I'll probably have to call in a crew to get the funk outta the pool since noone drained it while I was away or I guess we could buy a coupla cases of bleach and do it rez style I guess that wouldn't be good for bizness tho. I guess Ginger and bro and the ole gang hasn't been around for awhile init? Hmmm......maybe I need to send out some flyers and let folks know I'm back - OR maybe we should host a powwow - waddya think Rose? Rose?! Where'd she go?

Comment

• Well, let's have a feast, a powwow and a 49!!!!!!!!!

And yeah, get that shirtless crew in here to drain the pool. (I didn't know you had to drain it.)
            ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose
              Well, let's have a feast, a powwow and a 49!!!!!!!!!

And yeah, get that shirtless crew in here to drain the pool. (I didn't know you had to drain it.)
              Leave it to ole Shirl to come up with a plan, I'll get on the phone first thing um....first thing on the first of March and we'll be ready for some patio parties by the time warm weather hits, which - speaking of......why is there so much wood still piled up out back? Noone making a fire all winter???? How'd you guys stay warm? aw....never mind.

Comment

• but for now...

I need some tunes up in here.......*spinnin some OLD aerosmith* That's right, ya'll youngsters don't know nothing about some aerosmith

Comment

• me an all my imaginary friends...

Comment

• It sure looks clean in here! Smells like lysol and endust! *L

I've never asked. But...

can you all make a rasberry frappacino?

And ....

can you all make a good man happy???
                    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoMe
                      It sure looks clean in here! Smells like lysol and endust! *L

I've never asked. But...

can you all make a rasberry frappacino?

And ....

can you all make a good man happy???
                      *slides out the kitchen double door holding a raspberry frappacino* Did someone order this?? *Sits it down on the table....leans on her elbows* As for the other question - depends on how happy you wanna be...

Comment

• Originally posted by TaShunka Luta
                        *Sits it down on the table....leans on her elbows* As for the other question - depends on how happy you wanna be...

Heap Big Injun, wantum' to be heap BIG happy!!!

*lifts mug to the sky and give a hearty war hoop!

"PILA, TaShunka!"

Comment

• Originally posted by nt_inuk
                          have a GR8 day everyone
                          *grabs a latte 'n heads out

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to muh fav lil eskimo!!!!

Hey girl how ya been??? Immmmmmm Baaaackkkkk!!!

Hi to the rest of the gang Rose , BEGS, BB, FF Joe and even you BadManiac... :P and All the rest of ya alls.. ... Dammmn been a long time since i been here. have to say I miss the cafe and the good cyber coffee and bagels hehe.

what ya all been up to??? I would go back and read all your posts.... BUT i have class in bout 40 mins and Soo... Id rather ya all just tell me.. hahhaha... anyway.. good to see ya guys again and I hope Ya all doing well.. and Yes I am trying to ramble for BAD's benefit.. roflmao

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

Heap Big Injun, wantum' to be heap BIG happy!!!

*lifts mug to the sky and give a hearty war hoop!

"PILA, TaShunka!"
                            No prob Who, no prob.....*sits out a BIG pot of my "O" riginal recipe Corn Soup, with secret squirrel ingredients.........and a pan of my pipin' hot fry bread - all light an fluffy like my *ahem* like my...................like my angel food cake

Comment

• Originally posted by TaShunka Luta
                              No prob Who, no prob.....*sits out a BIG pot of my "O" riginal recipe Corn Soup, with secret squirrel ingredients.........and a pan of my pipin' hot fry bread - all light an fluffy like my *ahem* like my...................like my angel food cake

Fluff smuff, *L

"This squirrel corn soup is contageous! Ahhhhh a woman after my heart!"

*waves at Angelfeather (being polite), "wassup?"

TaShunka, do you by anychance, have some wozape for dessert????
                              Last edited by WhoMe; 02-09-2006, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Fluff smuff, *L

"This squirrel corn soup is contageous! Ahhhhh a woman after my heart!"

*waves at Angelfeather (being polite), "wassup?"

TaShunka, do you by anychance, have some wozape for dessert????
                                I make wojape in my sleep..... *slides a bowl of hot wojape over to WhoMe* Taste that...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.