Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey y'all have a good weekend!! Free frybread for everybody!! And all the wojapi, red chili, green chili, stew, and honeybutter you can dip!
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

• just a for me...nothing else...it will calm my nerves...
      sigpic
      R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• Heya Gang,
        hope all is well with ya all. Just poppin in fer sum mint tea, i have had a bit of stomach flu ended up in hospital for a few hours over the weekend where they had to pump some fluids into me as i dehydrated very badly. so im been tryin to keep tummy setteled and mint tea helps alot. hehe Anyway, hope ya all had a good mothers day and all the mothers got spoiled i know I did heh.

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

• Add extra onions!!

I would like to order a hamburger with real cheese, bacon and lots and lots of sweet onions - in fact pile them on so that they are falling out all over the place.....(I got no man, so I can eat as many onions as I want)
          The wheels on the bus go round and round......just like a rounddance! Standinginwinterwoman

Comment

• Mint tea for AF. I hope you feel better.

And a special Red Horse burger for SweetM.

That sounds so good, I think I'll have the bunless version.
            ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Thanks WYO... yeah feeling alot better now days now I can get ready to MOVE yet again.. Grrrr...

I still dont have much of an appetite so maybe ill have umm sum soup and a salad. Burger sounds really good but lately food just dotn appeal to me and My girls say im startin to wither away.. lol.. Dont ya just hate being smaller than your own kids???? LOL.. I DO.. oops that maybe shoulda gone in the pet peeve thread.hehe

Anyway folks hope ya all having a good week..

Comment

• Here's your soup and salad. Sorry about the wait!

Well, I'm getting bigger than my kids again. It was strange to be giving them some of my bigger clothes and wearing some of their smaller duds.

I'm hoping by the end of the summer that I'm back in my small jeans???
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

• *Yawn* GooD Morning NdN's... Coffee Plzz

HAve a good day Ya all..

Comment

• For lunch to day I want some fried mushrooms, burrito -bean and some kool-aid. Lime if u have it...
                    sigpic

Denise Violet Davenport

www.myspace.com/meskwakigrl

Comment

• gm sunshines

Good morning
                      *slides a tray of freshly baked buns on the counter
                      *grabs a latte to go
                      *twirls towards the door
                      *Singing and wishing everyone a GR8 day
                      Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                      A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                      A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                      Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

• Thanks inuk.. great Buns.. hehehe...

Ya have yourself a great day too girl..hope all is well in the north

Comment

• Hi ya fren

all is well in the land of the midnight sun
                          hope all is well with you 'n the grls
                          Inuk*

"A person who works with their hands is a laborer,
                          A person who works with their hands & their brain is a craftsman,
                          A person who works with their brain & their heart ... is an Artist".
                          Join my on my face book fan page:

Comment

• Hello, hello Cafe. To the REALLY long-timers, you'll remember me. It's a long story, but both of my parents have crossed over within the last year and a half or so. Dad went first (09/2004), then Mom (03/2005). These two people not only gave me life, but were two of my best friends. Trying to redefine "normal" is insane within itself. ;) My thoughts have been with you all very often, though, and I see life is treating you well. It's good to see some familiar faces, and new faces to shine among these stars.

I will try to get back more often.

Comment

• Hi Tracy, Sorry to hear about your loss.
                              ...it is what it is...

Comment

• traci.. Sorry to hear bout your loss, our prayers are with you.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.