X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=LittleCricket]
    Originally posted by RainyDaze49
    *cracks the door* ~Sigh~ wow...Red horse cafe. i remember this place when the paint was still fresh, the juke box was always jamin, Auntie Red would be in the back sweepin and singin "its rainin men", Auntie Cricket would be doin the dishes, Cuzin dopie and cuzin apache dumplin would be playin cards at that booth over there *points with lips* just waitin on my famous balogna sammiches and kool aid.... =)

sure did miss this place... =)

*sneaks out the door*[/QUOTE

those were the dayz werent they baby..remember when we almost burnt reds down?? rofl...special green kool-aid ..whoo hoo..i miss u girl :)..this place was party central 24/7 back then. ( those lakota boyz red rounded up 4 us were sooo hot)... miss bein here too..thats why i had to stop by.. slips into corner booth, double latte in hand..
    Yep green Kool-aid and a bologna sammich - speakin of sammich where is Powwowchic49 these days. Man Red's wuz really rockin specially when they had the jacuzzi out back and they installed a sky light in Red's too. Where'z Luta and she. Coyote used to spear mayanaise all over and get the girls really hot LOL! Has Jammy been around? anyone heard from Tracy anymore? Somebody say something LOL! LC yep those were the days fo sho!

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolNDN
      Yep green Kool-aid and a bologna sammich - speakin of sammich where is Powwowchic49 these days. Man Red's wuz really rockin specially when they had the jacuzzi out back and they installed a sky light in Red's too. Where'z Luta and she. Coyote used to spear mayanaise all over and get the girls really hot LOL! Has Jammy been around? anyone heard from Tracy anymore? Somebody say something LOL! LC yep those were the days fo sho!
      And and and LOL! whatever happened to Wyorose and that one guy ? "Dream weaver soul keeper" sumpthin like that I thought they wuz gonna get married. Last I heard was that they traveled to see each other and it was getting hot-n-heavy LOL! Enquiring minds wanna know.

Comment

• Hey!! That's something I'd rather FORGET! (Can you please delete that last post? )

But I do miss seeing everyone else here.

And you...you hardly post anymore either!!
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

• hope Luta remembers the ole PB & J...and some siouxp 4 an ole Ndn soldier.....

sigpic
          R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• a round of Pb&J fer everyone.. and a fresh Jug of Green Kool-Aide to wash it down...
            For me I need sumthing with KIK.. Extra strong Balck Coffee fer me.. Turns on the Juke Box.. Any requests??
            Yeah i see sum faces in here i havent seen for awhile LC.. and Wyo.. where ya girls been how ya keepin? All good I hope.. HAppy Holidays To All...

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

• Whew oh man what a fast life of Work and kids and What ever else....I had to drop in for a cup of Joe :)
              Real Name Unknown

Comment

• is joe sweet?
                ill have some home made louisiana wings..as i tried the nuked version... blah

Comment

• I need a triple shot of expresso right bout now.. LOL....
                  My sleep is so messed up and this night shift isnt helpin.. lol....
                  Slams back the espresso...
                  hope everyone has a good day

~~~ Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by KoolNDN
                    Someone rang??? ayes....here I am - just don't get by too often, can hardly find my way around to my own cafe anymore.....sure wuz alot of fun in here wasn't it? *sigh* I remember tha dayz and wow Rose.....( )whadamemory init???? sheez. Thought we flushed that memory long ago...Well, I miss you guys!! Gotta grab a cup of coffee an head out but I'll be back soon......
                    Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Holay!

Originally posted by TaShunka Luta
                      Someone rang??? ayes....here I am - just don't get by too often, can hardly find my way around to my own cafe anymore.....sure wuz alot of fun in here wasn't it? *sigh* I remember tha dayz and wow Rose.....( )whadamemory init???? sheez. Thought we flushed that memory long ago...Well, I miss you guys!! Gotta grab a cup of coffee an head out but I'll be back soon......
                      Look what the cat dragged in.....Ain't da same around here....Fo Sho!
                      "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

• Originally posted by TaShunka Luta

Hey Luta,

I just saw you on here. Happy New Year! Good to see you in the cafe again!

(I just moved to the east coast)!
                        Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House
                          speaking of cats draggin in....how's my favorite bro??? An hows everything?? *pours Yote a big muga wakalapi* been sleeping much? we been sick with a nasty stomach virus but we're getting better now.....finally be glad when sick season is over - Gah, just miss you guys!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoMe
                            Hey Luta,

I just saw you on here. Happy New Year! Good to see you in the cafe again!

(I just moved to the east coast)!
                            Backatcha....so how was the move - you like it over that way? Yeah, this cafe needs some warm bodies in here *looks around* I wish I had the time I used to, I'd spark this joint right back up - hmm....maybe I can work it in just seems like every minute is taken nowdays

Comment

• Morning everyone! Told you I'd be back...an I brought homemade donuts (frybread) and hot wojapi so slurp that up with a big muga wakalapi have a good one

Comment

• Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House

Can I get an Amen...Sooo...Hello Yotty...Where the Hell Have You Been??? Would love to find you & see how much has changed around here.

Oh, Hi Luta Lu...LONG time no eats here...*gives quick huggy, makes own cherry coke, then splits again*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.