This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
    Coffee IV coming up. *kicking back booth to a dentist chair recline* For the 2 gallon IV I have to use a horse needle, but it won't hurt a bit.

Soon to be followed by lobster bisque (the only way I like lobster), Maryland crab cakes, and King Crab with drawn butter, or Miracle Whip (my fav).
    Another 2 gallon coffee IV please. You can sure come up with some good food dishesWhat you want to quit all your jobs and come cook for me ??
    MIB

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

Comment

• Let's see what short stuff left for the weekend.Looks like leftover weekend, but that ok with what she has been fixing lately.
      MIB

Comment

• a bowl of "siouxp" for me.
        sigpic
        R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

• Here, have some coffee
          MIB

Comment

• Where you at short stuff ?? 1 of my regulars just paid his bill off. Got a side of beef,a whole hog butchered, and 12 chickens dressed out.You think we could have us a fairly descent BBQ party ??
            MIB

Comment

• So you want a massive BBQ , eh? I'll dig a pit and it should be ready tomorrow.

Simmering the sauce all night should make it nice and tasty, as well.
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

So you want a massive BBQ , eh? I'll dig a pit and it should be ready tomorrow.

*stirring Rose's sauce* AYES......wassup winyan?? Been missin' my ole fren We need to talk.....been a long time.....can't wait for Red Earth this weekend!!
                Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Luta!! Been missing you too!

Have a blast at Red Earth! Maybe I'll see you in a pic!
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

So you want a massive BBQ , eh? I'll dig a pit and it should be ready tomorrow.

Here's the meat for BBQ, and if you run out and want more I got 2 words for you "Smoke Signals" and MIB bring more meat. I did a new ladder for the pool out back,somebody messed the old 1 up so I built a newer,steadier 1 for it.Now I gotta get back to putting new barrel in 44.Only 1 thing better than a good gun and that a good woman.
                    Last edited by MIB; 06-03-2007, 08:27 PM.
                    MIB

Comment

• Originally posted by TaShunka Luta View Post
                      Hi - welcome to the Redhorse cafe, would you like to see a menu?
                      Oh, I forgot - we don't have any menus so just have a seat and tell me what you want and I'll bring it right out. Ooopps, it's lunchtime we'll be closed for 30 minutes while the chef chows down. Here's a sample of the menu - I'll be eating:
                      Grilled chicken sandwich, small order of fries with x-tra ketchup, peach cobbler served hot with vanilla ice cream and a large iced tea with lemon.

Come on Zenobia, Selina, Nativewife - place your order

:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
                      been gone for awhile..... how's everyone doing?
                      believe in yourself

Comment

• hey short stuff,you cook to good. I'm still stuffed from BBQ.
                        MIB

Comment

• That's the good thing about massive BBQ's - lots of leftovers!!
                          ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Hi, this is my first visit to this cafe.

Ill have . . . . two veggie wraps w/ tortilla, hold the onions. Two BBQ ribs that MIB brought. One large ceasar salad w/ italian dressing, extra tomatoes. If you have any soft tacos, three of those with hot sause. Oh, and an X-large ice-t w/ light ice.

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

• Yum

Some good corn soup, or some chillie, frybread, tamales

or perhaps a nice hearty salad. Oh and some sweet tea!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Some Irish Coffee, and a iced pint of New Glarus Cherry Ale.
                                Some Jack Daniels reduction Bread Pudding. Some fresh humus with pita bread. A Greek Salad with calmatta olives, pepperoncini peppers, feta, fresh Italian bread and a bottle or two or some dry red wine! Yum
                                sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.