Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm....give me just a second and your orders will be right up.

**looking up recipe for Jack Daniels bread pudding***
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
      Hmm....give me just a second and your orders will be right up.

**looking up recipe for Jack Daniels bread pudding***
      *pulls recipe outta her back pocket* you lookin for this? How you doin??? Miss me?? Muh fren Shirl! ayes...
      Don't bring a JV player into my Varsity Game...

Comment

• Coffee.Lots and lots of coffee. These people breaking it faster than I can fix stuff.I may have to hire help.Short Stuff got another 1 wanting to know if I need meats,he got fish to(bass,trout and Salmon).What you want to cook ??
        MIB

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

Comment

• Me and my X-Wife ate some in Oklahoma City at some restaurant in Brick Town near Tap Works bar/grill. It was some of the best American dessert I've ever had. It was so awesome! Not to hard to make, just bread pudding rich in vanilla,raisins, with a Jack Daniels icing reduction. Quite easy to pull off in the home. Just remember to cook off the alcohol in the reduction before you pour it over your pudding. As with any alcohol reductions, be they ale, beer, wine or liquor.

When cooking it off, light it with a grill lighter, or if you have the stones use matches or a regular lighter. Beware the flames, I'm still missing some eye brows and eyelashes from my days in the restaurant biz!!!

OD
          Last edited by OneidaDreamer; 06-13-2007, 06:29 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

• POOF!!! **backs away to avoid singe'd bangs**

Perfection!

L'Verne!! It's so good to see you. We ALL miss you and want to you come back and whip this place into shape.

MIB, just back it up to the loading dock and we'll hang up all the meat you gots.
            ...it is what it is...

Comment

MIB, just back it up to the loading dock and we'll hang up all the meat you gots.
              Do you have some Buffalo Ribs in there . . . somewhere . . . If so, ill take three of them, well done with light honey glaze.

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

• Oh DO WE!!! They are as big as the Flintstone's brontosaurus ribs!

Coming right up!
                ...it is what it is...

Comment

POOF!!! **backs away to avoid singe'd bangs**

Perfection!

L'Verne!! It's so good to see you. We ALL miss you and want to you come back and whip this place into shape.

hehe, gurl - don't singe your bangs! at all costs.....
                  I miss being here too - just never have time....always the way init?? Oh, let me help you with that meat

Comment

• 2 freezers and 2 walk-in coolers full of meats,including sausage,ham and bacon for breakfast,some fresh produce,6 dozen eggs.Oh, and we got 6 big cans of coffee,sugar and nondairy creamer from the grocery guy(had to do a little welding for him).
                    MIB

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

Comment

• a tashunka luta sighting? wow. *L*
                      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Oh DO WE!!! They are as big as the Flintstone's brontosaurus ribs!

Coming right up!
                        MMmm, Mm. That was tasty. Took me all night to finish those ribs. Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by superndngyrl View Post
                          a tashunka luta sighting? wow. *L*
                          Hey Super!! Yep, it's me - its that your son in your avatar pic??? I have a new one too, she's wearing me out - ayes.....how you been? *sipping giant muga coffee with extra espresso*

Comment

• I would like . . . T-bone steak medium well, mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy, two corn cobs, a ceasar salad w/ italian dressing, and the biggest cup of ice-t

Thank you

Comment

• Yep this is my lil guy. He's my only and yea he wears me out too.

how old is your new one?

*sipping decaf*
                              The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by superndngyrl View Post
                                Yep this is my lil guy. He's my only and yea he wears me out too.

how old is your new one?

*sipping decaf*
                                she's 10 months...yours? *munchin on a BIG ole slab of fry bread, dips in wojapi* still eat'n for two

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.