Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huggin everyone...its good to be back in the land of great eats! *laughing* i had a couple of doctors appointments to go to on thurday and friday. one takes an all day trip to and from the east of where i live. and the other takes an all day trip to the west of where i live. but im back now.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is too short to not take the time to laugh” ~AME~
    "Who can afford NOT to laugh at themselves?" ~AME~
    "I laugh the most when i laugh at myself!” ~AME~
    "Laughter is'nt really "the best medicine"...it’s the CURE!” ~AME~
    "Give me a good laugh,... and i will give you my world!” ~AME~

**laughin**

Comment

• APACHEFIRE wonders what little bird dares to lie to MIB. nope, havent got any pictures of any monsters. i wouldnt trust that little birdy anymore! **laughing** hey, WYO_ROSE, i need to order a special birthday cake for my son. he is 21 today, if its the 20th of august. **laughing** did i tell you all i lose track of time? brb, i need to go check my calendar.....
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Glad to see u back AF I was getting worried that MIB chased u away and kept u for himself lol. How did the DRS go?
        In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
        weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

• ok, yep, its his birthday today. i need to have a german chocholate cake made for my son. please put a candle that is a 21 on it. he is my only son and i love him dearly! just as i love my only daughter. i sure do miss them both!!!!
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
            Glad to see u back AF I was getting worried that MIB chased u away and kept u for himself lol. How did the DRS go?
            thank you for worring about me FOXMOON. naw, MIB cant chase me away! and i doubt he would want to keep me for himself! im too onery and independant!**laughing** as for the doctors, well they talk, sometimes adjusting the medications. but they are workers comp doctors and you know how they are. i have been getting worse since my hard fall at work that broke my leg and caused all kinds of problems for me. i dont know why workers comp wont help me to get better so i can work again! *sigh* it could be cos my lawyer is working for them and not me. i havent heard from him since i phoned long distance i dont know when. maybe last year....
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Originally posted by APACHEFIRE View Post
              thank you for worring about me FOXMOON. naw, MIB cant chase me away! and i doubt he would want to keep me for himself! im too onery and independant!**laughing** as for the doctors, well they talk, sometimes adjusting the medications. but they are workers comp doctors and you know how they are. i have been getting worse since my hard fall at work that broke my leg and caused all kinds of problems for me. i dont know why workers comp wont help me to get better so i can work again! *sigh* it could be cos my lawyer is working for them and not me. i havent heard from him since i phoned long distance i dont know when. maybe last year....
              Thats a long time maybe u should get a different lawyer

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
                Hey baby I am all woman!
                Yay! I just love 100% Women! None of those cheap 85% or 90% Women for this Voluptuous Queen Lovin Man!
                sigpic

Comment

• i would if i could. it took me a long time to find him when i lived in ga. i have tried to find one here in tn, but none seem to want the job. strange. but the laws in this state are strange. now in california you can hardly beat off the lawyers. out here, they dont seem to want to work unless you are a relative! even when one of my medical driver attacked me and beat my head into the pavement in a parking lot, i couldnt find a lawyer. the driver was found guilty and had six months probabion and anger management. that was it. and she still drives for the same company!
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• I want a Brontosaurus Burger and some Cactus juice to go! I'm late for my Sacred Order Of The Water Buffalo's Lodge Meeting!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• We HAVE those, believe or not! Even brontosaurus ribs just like from the Flintstones.
                      ...it is what it is...

Comment

• hey WYO_ROSE, you working on my sons birthday cake? i put in a special order for it hours ago. *laughing*
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                          We HAVE those, believe or not! Even brontosaurus ribs just like from the Flintstones.
                          YAY!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• popping in to see if my sons birthday cake is ready.....
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**laughin**

Comment

• Comin in for some good foods

Comment

• Sorry AFire! I'm running behind on orders, as usual...

But here's you're 5 layer German Chocolate cake with a candle sculture of the number "21" with 21 wicks.

Be sure and spank him for me!
                                ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

• namamiinc
                                  Hello From FLorida
                                  by namamiinc
                                  I’m a new member in town` and I’m so honored to be a part of PowWow community. Hope will to get to more friends and knowledge....
                                  12-01-2022, 07:14 AM
                                • OLChemist
                                  Redhorse Cafe -- the Food Truck
                                  by OLChemist
                                  *Rose wakes Chuy up and chases him out in to the parking lot to see his new digs. She fires up the portable evaporative cooler next to the tables. *

Chuy, some iced tea, carne adovada, calabacitas, and sopaillas, please. It's so much fun to watch WD and BA chase their napkins in the...
                                  06-21-2021, 01:08 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X