Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darn,just look at this place. You people live in pig pen's ?Gonna take me all night to clean,all them orders better be easy till I get cleaning done.
    MIB

Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

Comment

• At least I seeing some work getting done,We set up a killer for breakfast in the morning.1 mega bar of fruits,waffles,pancakes and muffins.Other 1 will be eggs,sausage,bacon,biscuits,gravy,omlets,
      and fried potatos. Now while I finish cleaning I can plan lunch.
      MIB

Comment

• Everybody playing sleep late this morning. Time to rise and shine and get those puters turned on people.Time to put food in those tummies,so let's get with it.
        MIB

Comment

• Hey how ya doing MIB? Lets eat all this yummy food you made for us! Orange juice is so good when its this cold thanks so much for all your hard work MIB!
          In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
          weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
            Hey how ya doing MIB? Lets eat all this yummy food you made for us! Orange juice is so good when its this cold thanks so much for all your hard work MIB!
            How are you today Foxmoon ? Did you enjoy the outing to Red Lobster ? Kinda nice to eat somebody else's cooking,and served to you. I hope you got enough to eat.
            Last edited by MIB; 10-08-2007, 11:57 PM.
            MIB

Comment

• I'm Thinkin...

I need another MIB Coffee to make it through this Monday...State of Texas is pushin me hard today to get this project complete...
              HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilbigwoman View Post
                I need another MIB Coffee to make it through this Monday...State of Texas is pushin me hard today to get this project complete...
                Here you a MIB coffee,and tell them any work they want today they can have next week,cause it a MIB holiday,yes,thank you,you so welcome.
                MIB

Comment

• Originally posted by MIB View Post
                  Here you a MIB coffee,and tell them any work they want today they can have next week,cause it a MIB holiday,yes,thank you,you so welcome.
                  SWEET...extend that holiday through the rest of the week...so I can relax and enjoy this MIB coffee!!! Think you're givin Starbucks a run for their money there MIB.

Comment

SWEET...extend that holiday through the rest of the week...so I can relax and enjoy this MIB coffee!!! Think you're givin Starbucks a run for their money there MIB.
                    Tell you what I can do here-short stuff,Foxmoon and you can take it easy all week. I got some nice wrought iron I make stuff with,about an inch thick,you all can each have some so if anybody fusses hand them the wrought iron and suggest what they do with it.
                    Starting tomorrow, we will not only have coffee, but also expreso, and all the other good flavors for everybody taste buds.
                    MIB

Comment

• Icky you finishing the kitchen ??I doing this out here. You know I outta shoot short stuff,all that getting ready to get her to Red Lobster and to hear "the weather to bad MIB".You just wait next time she wanna go, and no driver.
                      Last edited by MIB; 10-08-2007, 11:58 PM.
                      MIB

Comment

Tell you what I can do here-short stuff,Foxmoon and you can take it easy all week. I got some nice wrought iron I make stuff with,about an inch thick,you all can each have some so if anybody fusses hand them the wrought iron and suggest what they do with it.
                        Starting tomorrow, we will not only have coffee, but also expreso, and all the other good flavors for everybody taste buds.
                        SHWEET!!! One Iced Caramel Latte with an Extra Shot Please!!! *where's the tip jar?*

Comment

SHWEET!!! One Iced Caramel Latte with an Extra Shot Please!!! *where's the tip jar?*
                          Here you go-1 Iced Carmel Latte w/an extra shot.And take 2 of those NDN breakfast burritos.You on the shinny,hungry looking side
                          so you can afford to eat. Why is it that all the ladies in cafe skinny?
                          MIB

Comment

Here you go-1 Iced Carmel Latte w/an extra shot.And take 2 of those NDN breakfast burritos.You on the shinny,hungry looking side
                            so you can afford to eat. Why is it that all the ladies in cafe skinny?
                            Hmmm...NDN breakfast burritos sound good...thank ya!!! What's on the lunch menu? May hafta change my plans...

Comment

Hmmm...NDN breakfast burritos sound good...thank ya!!! What's on the lunch menu? May hafta change my plans...
                              Well let's see.On mega bar 1 we got soups and salads,#2 we got TBone Steaks,Prime Rib.Fish and shrimp,roast beef,pork chops,and Turkey.Also Burritos and Tacos. #3 we got all veggies and macaroni and cheese #4 is desert buffet.
                              Plus if you don't see what you want we will fix it.
                              Last edited by MIB; 10-09-2007, 11:20 AM.
                              MIB

Comment

Well let's see.On mega bar 1 we got soups and salads,#2 we got TBone Steaks,Prime Rib.Fish and shrimp,roast beef,pork chops,and Turkey.Also Burritos and Tacos. #3 we got all veggies and macaroni and cheese #4 is desert buffet.
                                Plus if you don't see what you want we will fix it.
                                hmm...put me down for #2 - Shrimp with some veggies...steamed veggies...and an order of mashed potatoes. Can a get a Strawberry Lemonade too?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.