Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redhorse cafe

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'll take one of them hot chocolates there MIB...how was your weekend? Mine was long and eventful. Went to NYC...lil'tired today...may need an extra shot in my Daily Latte!!!
    HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

    Comment


    • LBW Good morning I will get your latte for ya I hope I do as good of job as sweet MIB. Here ya go I hope it wakes you up and puts and extra step in them tired dogs of urs. Running all over NYC can be tiring.
      In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
      weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by MIB View Post
        I feel better,yea I love football. Of course the right person cpme along,football get put on back burner Hmm,omlettes and sausage-now sounds good.
        Ive been banned from watching it at my house I jump and hallor to much Then I do curse sometimes when the other team intercepts the ball so anyhoo I havent watched a game for 8 years now! I hope you had fun!
        In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
        weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
          LBW Good morning I will get your latte for ya I hope I do as good of job as sweet MIB. Here ya go I hope it wakes you up and puts and extra step in them tired dogs of urs. Running all over NYC can be tiring.
          thank ya much!!!
          HOWDY HOWDY HOWDY!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!

          Comment


          • Welcome much lol enjoy!
            In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
            weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
              Ive been banned from watching it at my house I jump and hallor to much Then I do curse sometimes when the other team intercepts the ball so anyhoo I havent watched a game for 8 years now! I hope you had fun!
              8 years ??Tell em to move on down the road ,or come watch with me.Yell and scream till you hoarse ifin you wana.
              MIB

              Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MIB View Post
                8 years ??Tell em to move on down the road ,or come watch with me.Yell and scream till you hoarse ifin you wana.
                LOL yeah I scare them they think im mad or something Crazy more like it !!!! LOL
                In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
                weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

                Comment


                • Coffee-lots of coffee.Just about the time things should be slowing down,they start picking up.
                  MIB

                  Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

                  Comment


                  • I need a valium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
                    weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

                    Comment


                    • I normally don't share,but here,take 2. Doctor givem to me for muscle cramps in my back.Now if you gonna need a good massage to work out some of the tension,ya know where you can find me later.
                      MIB

                      Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MIB View Post
                        I normally don't share,but here,take 2. Doctor givem to me for muscle cramps in my back.Now if you gonna need a good massage to work out some of the tension,ya know where you can find me later.
                        Heck yeah 2 will do it and I will need a lot more then a massage later for the tension my oldest is pregnant by a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a couple of shots of something maybe choc. Since I am diabetic I should start seeing cloudy after the 2nd piece! LOL
                        In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
                        weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Foxmoon View Post
                          Heck yeah 2 will do it and I will need a lot more then a massage later for the tension my oldest is pregnant by a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a couple of shots of something maybe choc. Since I am diabetic I should start seeing cloudy after the 2nd piece! LOL
                          You diabetic and I hypoglycemic-no wonder we get along. Come on by later-door unlocked. I get those tensions out of ya.
                          MIB

                          Hell,there are no rules here,we're just trying to accomplish something.

                          Comment


                          • Oh m'god, they're at it again. I'll have a Joe to go. Thanks MIB, Foxy give your baby support, she'll need it.
                            Blessed are the cracked for they shall let in the light.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MIB View Post
                              You diabetic and I hypoglycemic-no wonder we get along. Come on by later-door unlocked. I get those tensions out of ya.
                              Hey my symptoms are shaking when I dont eat but when I eat sugar I become ok the dr. told me I was diabetic years ago I didnt listen and I dont check blood or anything just watch how and what I eat. But I thought maybe they were wrong but I know something aint quit right! LOL WHat is hypoglycemic?
                              In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
                              weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

                              Comment


                              • ( Foxmoon sneaks in door wearing nothing but a trench coat LOL)
                                In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
                                weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

                                Comment

                                Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                                Related Topics

                                Collapse

                                • jingle genie
                                  Dream Job
                                  by jingle genie
                                  If ya could have any job in the whole wide world... what would you do??? And why would you want to do that??
                                  10-23-2003, 06:15 PM
                                • bigskymt
                                  Need Recipes for Powwow Feed
                                  by bigskymt
                                  Hi,
                                  Just wondering if anyone has info on recipes for beef soup and frybread to feed 200-300 people at an outdoor powwow? My step-father passed and we would like to honor him with a feed but have never done this before. I would appreciate suggestions on recipes, ingredients, cooking times, equipment...
                                  08-19-2007, 04:18 AM
                                • GoggenGH
                                  What would you bring with you on a deserted Iceland?
                                  by GoggenGH
                                  If you were forces to live on a small Iceland, big enough to do a powwow dance, alone, what would you bring with you?
                                  There are off course fresh water and enough fruits to survive on your Iceland.
                                  And it's hot enough to not fresh at night.
                                  BUT no electricity, so sorry, you would...
                                  02-24-2011, 08:12 AM
                                • kitchemanitou
                                  Christian Pickup Lines!!
                                  by kitchemanitou
                                  THIS IS JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH.

                                  Christian Pick-up Lines

                                  1) Nice bible

                                  2) I would like to pray with you

                                  3) You know Jesus, Me too

                                  4) God told me to come talk to you

                                  5) I know a church where we...
                                  03-19-2005, 06:53 PM
                                • Paul G
                                  PowWows.com Quizes
                                  by Paul G
                                  PowWows.com is excited to open another new feature of the site!

                                  You now can take quizes and compete against each other in trivia contests. The categories will range from sports, music, movies, to history, and Pow Wows.

                                  There is only 1 quiz currenlty, but try your luck...
                                  06-18-2002, 10:31 AM

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Sidebar Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X